Chapter 6

I'm really sorry for a SUPER late update!! I just finished my exams ,and so much work has been happening to me!! But now that I'm here I'll PROMISE to be more active!!
ÒwÓ

~~~~

As Both you and Boboiboy continue talking among yourselves till the morning rises. You suddenly halted from your sentence when you heard a small movement far from you.

Boboiboy also halted,noticing you stop,he asked "What's wrong,(Y/N)?"

"Something's here...I can hear them.."

"Eh? But I don't hear-" He was cut off when you put your pointing finger infront your lips,telling him to stay quite.

The sound started to get a little louder,making both you and Boboiboy to stand up and be on guard,even waking up Fang in the process.

"What was that sound?" Fang asked as he rubbed the sleepiness put of his eyes.

((Me,the author:W-What is this logic? He actually rubbed his eye THROUGH his visors!? Wha-))

As you looked around the area,you notice that it's getting..
Foggy? When did this fog came by...

The dino-cap wearer jogged his way towards his snoring indian friend,shaking him violently as he could. "Wake up,Gopal! Wake up!"

All he heard are some incoherent murmers from his sleeping friend. Irritated,he started slapping his friends cheek."Hmrgh.... What's up with you,Boboiboy..?" Gopal mumbled,wanting to go back to sleep.

Suddenly,they heard a loud 'crash'. Making you all jump from the sudden noise,

"GAH!?! W-What was that!?" Gopal,now wide awake, throws a rock that is near him in a random direction in the fog out of fear,just for it to come flying back.

Out of instincts,you caught the falling rock before it landed on the ground,but landed on your stomach in the process,you groaned from the impact but sat up straight.

"(Y/N)!? Are you okay!?" Fang asked worriedly as he jogs his way towards you,along with the two boys.

You inspect the rock for a bit from different angles,till all of a sudden, it came to life as it starts to cry VERY loudly. You being the closes to it,yelped to cover your ears and jumped back a bit from the surprise,dropping the crying thing by accident.

"(Y/N)!?" The shadow manipulator exclaimed,supporting you by the shoulders. A ringing is heard inside your head as you whimpered a bit.

When the ringing finally died down,you opened your eyes and notice that all of the three boys surrounding you. You were confused until you saw giant rock-like aliens stomping their way to the four of you, cornering you all.

You also realise that the laundry bags are near you,so that's a relief. Your (E/C)-colored eyes darted to Boboiboy as his outfit transforms into brown again.

"Earth barrier!!"

He screamed out as an earth-like igloo protected all of you. You shook your head to stay more on guard before standing up, and protecting the bags with your arms spread out as you looked around with a serious expreasion

"What the heck are those things attacking us?" Gopal asked but was cut off when all of the rock-like aliens starts to attack the barrier.

"Transform them,Gopal!!" Boboiboy exclaimed to his friend. Gopal hesitate at first,but was able to blast a green light toward the small one of them created

"Banana-leaf rice transformation!!"

One of them got knocked-down from the blast,but suddenly it has gotten up again as it continues to attacking the barrier.Your not gonna lie,you were impressed on how perfectly aim that was, but-