Chapter 8

Alright!! Here comes my favourite part of the episode!! Let's go!!
(≧▽≦)

Warning: Mountains and MOUNTAINS of words heading your way!! Please excuse my habits-

~~~~~~~~

.
..
....
.....
......
........
...........

Well, isn't this humiliating...

You and the others are now tied up in a large stick. Well, more like two, you're tied up into a different Stick on the opposite side along with the laundry bundle at the other end.

All of you are in confusion and scared as to where exactly Adudu and probe are taking you. Trying to struggle is rather useless.

"Let us go, Adudu!!" Gopal said as he struggles.

"Yesh! How many times must I say it!? I am NOT Adudu-lulu!!" Adudu said, rather annoyed by the repeated statement.

Gopal flinched, "Erk!? Okay, Okay-lulu!!"

"He's gone nuts!" Fang said,
Looking at the green alien, leading them somewhere anonymously.

Suddenly, they heard, light sobbing for some reason. Both Fang and Boboiboy look at where it's coming from and discovered a horrid sight.

They saw you, crying, face slightly red trying to prevent sounds from coming out while tears drip down on your puffed-out cheeks.

"E-Eh!? (Y/N), what's wrong!?" Boboiboy asked, worried about the sudden cha

"I-I'm sorry...if I was fast enough to get the bundles, I would have time to save you all and escape..." You said, letting out a sob, soft enough to not notice

"No, no, it's okay! At least you did your best right! That matters!" Fang said, flashing you a reassuring smile.

"Yea, you were awesome back there!" The Elemental hero said, giving you his usual grin. He would give you his usual thumbs up if both his hands and feet aren't tied up to a stick.

"Really...?" You asked, your hair bangs falling due to gravity, to look at your comrades, as they both nodded at you. "I guess...thank you for reassuring me..." You said,  embarrassed about the little breakdown you just did.

 Seeing the important thing at hand, Boboiboy asked his friends, "What do you think happened to them?"

"Them?" You heard probe sighed "It's just Mr Boss that lost his mind." All three of you look at the giant robot, surprised to see him talk normally.

"Huh? So your still yourself, probe?" Boboiboy asked, looking in front to see the side of Probes head. You also look at Probe next to you, seeing he does look pretty normal than his boss.

"Yea, that's why I tried to stop you!" He whispered, trying not to talk loud to notify his boss. " I was trying to stop you, but you attacked me!" 

"O-Oh really? Sorry about that..." You apologized, you were too caught up on the mission, you didn't realize Probe is trying to say something. 

He panicked, seeing your expression starts to frown, "E-Eeh-!? It's okay! You don't have to apologize for that!" Probe reassured, making you smile at the robot.

"Well, what were you trying to say then?" Boboiboy asked, "Mr Boss has been hypnotized by a frog!" Probe explained.

"Hypnotized by a frog!?" Both Boboiboy and Gopal exclaimed, surprised by this surprising info.

"Oh, I already knew that." You casually said, making Probe and the three boys look at you in surprise. "Eh!? How!?" Gopal asked.

"Well, isn't it obvious...? He never fought like that when we run into him at first... Not to mention his more focus on capturing us, instead of sabotaging our mission. He was never like this before, hasn't he?" You listed on, looking at the hypnotized alien to ignore the surprised look on their faces.

Healbot (BBBxreader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें