Special Shower

⚠️SMUTT LIKE ALOT⚠️

August's POV~

Adrian turned me around and pulled me towards him where my back was against his abs. He put his chin on my shoulder. He grabbed the soap and rubbed in on my stomach. He got dangerously low at one point. Eventually I flipped around to do the same to him. One thing led to the other ad we kissed. He bit my lip and I gasped a little as he snuck in his tongue. He toyed with the tongue piercing I put back in. He had one hand in my hair than the other one snaked down and grabbed my ass. I moaned into the kiss I went forward a bit and our cocks rubbed and we, bitch got harder. He picked me up and put my legs around his waist. Grinding me again, harshly. At this point I was painfully hard and he seemed to be too but I dint get a chance to check since his tongue was down my throat the entire time. He palmed me and I let out and aggressive moan. He palmed me until I got off on our chests. I was about to give him head. But he stopped me.

"Is anyone home?"

"Uh no my brother has school and my parents leave a lot."

"Good." Was all he said and I knew what he wanted to do. And I wasn't mad as I wanted to do it too. We kissed as his hard on rubbed against me. He stuck two fingers in my face. I sucked on them in the most seductive way possible. I'm guessing it worked because his already hard cock got harder.

He kissed me again and stuck a finger in me. His fingers were long and think because he had so much muscle. I whined a bit but it started feeling good.

"Put in more."

He grunted and put in 2 more. I wasn't expecting the extra finger, making my legs give out a little. He started spreading his fingers and eventually hitting my prostate. I moaned into the kiss. I was melting to his touch. He took his fingers out and I whined at the lost pleasure. He than made me face the wall as I put my hands against the wall. He sucked on my shoulder while getting ready to go inside. I whined as he teased me than pushed in all the way.

"Are you okay babe?"
I internally smiled at the nickname and nodded. He gave me hickeys on the back of my neck too distract me from the temporary pain. Soon it was pleasure. He started moving and hitting right next to my prostate annoying me. And right when he pushed in slowly again to tease me I pushed my ass back and made hit my prostate right on. I got shivers down my spine and moaned extremely loud.

"You wanna go hard already?"

I nodded and he began slamming into me hitting my prostate perfectly. After just 3 slams he made me scream his name. The hot water hitting my back. He kept going for a while getting me hard again. He came twice and decided to stop because he was tired. I laid him down in my huge tub and decided I'm going to drag this out as long as possible. I sat back on his cock only taking a few seconds to adjust this time. I bounced up and down multiple time hitting just the right spot. Adrian was gripping my hips leaving behind his own moans. He helped me kept going after we came multiple times. The shower was filled with steam and our skin slapping. After trying 3 more positions. And coming about more than 20 times, some were just dry orgasms ofc. I don't think I've ever had that many orgasms in my life. We both were breathing heavily and barely standing up. Specially me.

I washed off quickly with cold water and got out. And may or may not of fucked twice more with me up against the sink. We changed and checked to see we were 4 hours late to school. Wow 4+ hours of sex at once. Never thought I would do that. Specially with Adrian. I slowly tried to change but the pain shooting up my spine barely let me move. Adrian looked at me and chuckled helping me change. When we we're both finally in comfortable clothing, we laid on the bed. I had to lay on my stomach because my ass hurt so much.

"A fuck August I don't think I've ever had that much sex at once."

"You think?."

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. I winced and he looked at me.

" I guess my cock was a little to big for you."

"Whatever. Just make the pain go away."

"Okay I can try."

He sat up and laid me across his lap, stomach down, back up. He massaged my back and ass for about an hour. He was pretty good at it. But I think it was the fact that it was his big hands doing it that made me feel better.

"Are you okay now? My hands hurt."

"Yeah I feel better, thank you."

I sat up slowly as he laid down and got on top of him.

"Wow you wanna go at it again? What are you, a rabbit?"

" No stupid, I was going to give you a massage, you must be very sore after what we did."

"Aww thanks." And he sat up really quick and pecked me on the lips. I froze for a second of how he did it like it was second nature or a regular thing to do. I mean it was, but only for sex. Not to say I love you or thank you.

I shook my head and have him a massage. Almost getting him hard again but lucky I didn't because I couldn't take anymore. After a few hours of cuddling like it was a normal thing I went downstairs to get some food we ordered.

"Yo why weren't you at school today?" My brother asked

"I felt sick."

"Are you sure you weren't getting it up the ass?" He said laughing and I tensed.

"I'm just kidding Lil bro... wait you weren't right?"

"No of course not."

I limped back upstairs and threw the pizza down on the bed, jumping on top of Adrian. He chuckled and kissed me than went to go and get the pizza. He ate about 5 slices and I ate about 3.

We laid down to go back to sleep for school tomorrow.

"As much as I loved it today if we keep doing this, I won't ever be able to walk."

He chuckled "I wouldn't mind having a handicap boyfriend."

We both tensed.

"Well uh I mean.... actually, August you're the first guy that made me want to slam in the wall till you scream. And the first one to make me feel things. Other than orgasms."

I chuckled a bit while admiring him.

"August will you be my boyfriend?."

"If you insist, I guess I can."

I smiled and we gave each other a passionate kiss. I went to slept with butterflies in my stomach.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰