Over stimulation

~August's POV~

I have a hard on with my eyes almost hitting the back of my head with my brothers eating right in front of me. Oh my god.

"Uh does anyone hear that buzzing?" Conner asked

"Uh it's just my phone haha." I quickly rushed trying to push Aside the a buzzing toy in my ass sending pleasure up my spine.

"Are you going to pick up?"

"Uh yeah I'm done with dinner anyways I'll be in my room." I rush to my room

When I was going to my room I heard Adrian say,

"I'll go check on him."

—————-
I strip my clothes immediately in room. I spread out on my bed and stick my ass in the air and push the toy against my prostrate. I hummed in relief and shoved my head in a pillow.

The door opened. Than closed. Than locked.

"What do we have here." Adrian said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I sit up right on the toy. And look at Adrian with lust in my eyes. I grab his collar and don't break eye contact.

"If you don't fuck me until I can't breathe in the next 20 seconds I will leave and go to strip club and find someone else who can."

"When your ask like that how can I resist" he said with grin. He stripped to show his own huge hard on.

He pulled out the toy and it was dripping wet. I whined at the empty feeling. Like a damn dog.

He dint even prepare himself he just shoved right in. Than god that toy attached me because I have a feeling he's going to be rough.

He started off painfully slow. Going back and forth purposely lightly rocking my favorite spots. I groaned in frustration. I decided to used my old strategy of slamming my own ass back hitting my prostrate. I moaned loudly into my pillow savoring the pleasure.

"You're want me to be rough huh?."

He grabbed my hips and slammed into them. I grabbed a pillow to muffle my sounds. He turned the tv on to muffle the sound of slapping. The voice of innocent old spongebob talking. He rammed very very hard into me. The slapping sounds were like music. When you're getting fucked the feeling of a cock sliding into you is like someone one grabbing your guts and squeezing them and somehow it feels good. Very good. I was moaning like an insane person. My tongue was sticking out and drool was falling in the pillow. He had his hand in my hair to keep him self steady. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head because of the amount of pleasure that was threatening to make me addicted to it like a drug. and he wouldn't stop. He would cum that keep going. The sounds of cum being spread joint the sound of slapping. My thighs were covered in cum  shaking as I grabbed onto the pillow with the little strength I had . He grabbed my dick and started jerking it off, abusing my slit. I moaned hard at the over stimulation. I was trembling of pleasure and enjoying every part of it. After I came for the fourth time. He wouldn't stop his slams got impossibly harder. He reached farther than my damn prostrate. I was shaking so hard had the my moans were barely even coming out. I was almost limp while he slammed into me again and again sending a stupid amount of pleasure in my body.

He finally slowed down after what felt like forever. He pulled out and I could feel a load of hot cum dripping out. The was a lot of it. My ass was red and he looked also over stimulated. He collapsed next to me. He laid on his back and made me get up.

"Ride me."

"What no way. We're both over stimulated we can't handle it."

"I wanna know what is feels like to be stimulated so bad by a guy with a nice ass that I don't need sex for another year. You understand?" He said with firm tone.

I nodded and got on him. I trailed his abs. Looking at the hottest man Ive ever seen. Knowing he was mine and only mine. Only I will ever make him feel this good. To the point we're he's not thinking straight. All he can smell, hear, and see is me. And only me. I easily slipped him back in and slammed down repeatedly. He was the one moaning louder than me now. His growls low and rough. He grabbed my hips and slammed them down hard. Hitting my abused prostrate. I thought his hips were going to break. Mine were very bruised. I wanted to feel what I felt like when he went past my protrate making me feel something I've never felt before. Something that left me trembling. I was never going to be able to fuck anyone after this anymore. I can only have his cock. It will be the only thing in my life that will ever bring me enough pleasure. I pushed his hand off and took complete control. I sat up and slammed down hitting the perfect spot until I couldn't breathe. He was groaning every time I did . I grabbed his face and made him look at me everyone I slammed into him. My eyes rolling into the back of my head. My body sweaty. He grabbed my cock that had already came many times while I rode him and jerked it at impossible speed. He looked at me with longing and list in his eyes. As if he wanted more of me. I slammed again into the now abuse spot cumming and over stimulating to the fucking max. He was tense under me letting another load pump into my ass. He grabbed my hips pushing his cock as far as it could go in me making sure his cum fills every corner inside of me. I finally fell back and was fucking shaking. I could feel his thighs under me shaking too.

I pulled myself up and and hugged him.

" That was the best feeling in the fucking world." He started.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to walk for a few days."

"Yeah me too. Fuck." He agreed

"I've never felt this good."

"Me neither fuck." He agreed again

We were both still riding out our over stimulation.

He stood up clumsily and headed towards the bathroom. I hear him turn the bath on and I groaned. My ass hurt like fire but it feel so good shit.
I felt a tongue in my ass suddenly.

" No Adrian no more sex I'm okay till Christmas."

"I'm just making it feel batter babe calm down."

I hummed while the warm smooth tongue soothed in my stretched hole.

"Shit babe there like 7 night worth of loads in youre ass."

"Yeah I can fucking feel it asswhole."

I chuckled and pulled myself up. He dint carry me because I'm pretty sure he could barely keep himself up. I went to the bathroom with help of any furniture I can get my hands on.

I could not keep myself up. He settled in the bath and looked at me expectingly. I groaned and made my way to the ginormous tub. I settle in between his legs with my back against his chest. The warm water mad my ass sting and I felt him flinch at the contact of my ass and his butt. What it's not my fault I have a perfect bubble butt. We both relaxed. I'm sure his dick will be sensitive to where he won't even be able to wear pants. And I won't even be able to sit down.

"I love you a lot." He said after a few minutes. I felt my heart swell.

"I love you a lot too. You always complimenting me and making me smile. I love everything about you babe. You're perfect for me. I won't ever settle for anyone else." I said to him to make sure he knows.

"I'm glad we can agree." He hummed with his chin on to top of my head. He rubbed circles on my flat tummy and we both fell asleep. Making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was,

Im in love with this man.

—————————-
A/N
Heyyy sorry I kept you waiting for a couple days.
I've been kinda busy with my other stories, check em out maybe?

I was thinking since I made you guys wait for a while I could treat you guys and do another part tonight?
I just want to make you guys happy.

Have an amazing day, peace out ✌️