Jelousy who?

August's POV

We decided not to hide anymore. He said he cared about his reputation but he rather be out than inside the closet. It bothered him other people thought I was single which I thought was super fucking cute.

After our weekend of recovering from you know.... that. We were ready. Football season was going to start soon and I was thinking of joining the cheer squad.

I packed my backpack and made sure to get a PE note. I wouldn't be able to handle it, plays Im still limping. Adrian honked his car and I rushed out with toast in my mouth and a piece in little baggy, for Adrian. I got in the car and pecked him on lips before shoving the piece of bread In his mouth with a big smile.

"Do you like it? I made my own jam."

"Ya it taste pretty good. It doesn't taste as good as you but still pretty good."

I blushed and hit him playfully.

I was wearing a skirt because my ass could not handle anything tight. And I still wince when I sit down. And I had a black long sleeve on. Adrian was wearing sweats , like I said his cock is probably way to sensitive for something like jeans.

I blushed think about what happened the day, but brushed off the feelings. It's not like it was out first time. We've had good sex but that wasn't good. It was amazing.

We pulled up at Dunkin' Donuts and got coffee and some donuts for me and my friends. I got a big chocolate one since it's Johnny's favorite.

As I heard the donuts on my lap and sipping on my coffee, Adrian drove with one hand and the other held my thigh and left for a second so he could take a sip of his coffee.

———————
We entered school. One hand with donuts and one holding my bag. Adrian walking next to me his bag on one shoulder. One hand holding and scrolling on his phone and the other in his pocket.

I see Alyssa and Miley and wave them over.

"ADRIAN BOUGHT US DONUTS."

I yell at them getting attention from people around us. Them now paying attention to how close we're walking together and processing what I had said.
Adrian put his hand on his face and shook his head chuckling a bit.

"Hi Adrian!, I call the strawberry donut!"
Alyssa told us after she got to us. She gave me a hug than walked us to our class. She waved bye and left. I walked in and sat next to Tommy.

"Tommy we got you a big chocolate donut."

"Really Augy? You're the best thank you." He said with a warm smile on his face.

"Is everything okay Tommy?"

"Yeah it's just Im thinking of joining football this year but I'm not sure I can balance it with everything else."

"Adrian is going to do football. He's down it for a while no. Maybe he can tell you how much work it is so you can see if you can handle it!"

"Okay thank you Augy."

I nodded and smiled before facing front. I took notes and hummed a random tone time to time.

"Alright class partners of 2 please."

August frowned. He knew Tommy was having a rough day so he would go to him with no thoughts. But Adrian and him are dating and should be partners.