11- Training camp pt.1

The crime rate decreased exponentially by 90% in japan for the past 3 days.

Criminals and villains, are scared of this ghost rider, and are not taking their chances, exposing themselves out in the open like that, but either way. 
everything was normal...

.

.

.

It was a sunny day, yesterday, as Izuku watched from afar, as his family buried his mortal shell, six feet under. His father All Might, didn't even bother to disguise himself. 

Surprisingly, there were no reporters or even paparazzi located in the vicinity, The only people who attended his 'funeral' were his mother, father, sister, bakubitch, shoto, and the rest of class 1-A.

Izumi was crying her eyes out, and so was his mother. 
All Might, was silent, he wasn't crying. But Izuku knew that All Mights world fell.

Izuku was surprised to see his sister crying, it was sincere. Something Izuku didn't even know she could do. "You do care for me huh sis? if only you showed that to me years ago." Izuku walked away, into the shadows.

.

.

.

"settle down, i have an announcement to say." Aizawa entered the classroom.
"As you know All Might is, uhhh, going through something, so he wont be joining us in our training camp."

Class 1-A just shrugged, they knew what was wrong, they were there in the funeral.
Lida shot up, raising his hand, "But sir, who will be with us on our camping trip?"
"I would, dumbass, and so will Vlad and the rest of 1-B. we would also be joined by four other heroes.

Momo: "May i ask who sir?"
Aizawa: "oh.. you'll know, now get home, and rest. you have a big day of training tomorrow."
The class 1-A packed up their things and went home, Izumi, who was constantly accompanied by Shoto and Bakugo, decided to walk alone.

Bakugo: "She should just stop sulking! she hated Deku anyway, whats the big deal?"
Shoto: "Bakugo! enough! hes part of her family, and plus, she didn't hate him, she just did that to stop him coming to UA"
Bakugo: "pshh, family, what about you? what happened to Endeavor?"
Shoto: "well, he kept on training for a day, but yesterday, he surprised me and my family, He, uhhh, changed."
Bakugo: "Yeah right"

20 mins later.

"Mom, i'm home." Izumi called out into the kitchen where her mother was.
"Oh Izumi, welcome back!" Inko smiled, Izumi noticed the bags under her eyes, She was crying again.

Izumi: "Wheres dad?"
Inko: "Oh hes upstairs, in-- in your brothers room."

Izumi went up stairs, and saw Izuku's bedroom door, slightly ajar.
"Dad?" 
"Oh Izumi! welcome back" Toshinori smiled, he was in his weak form, it appears he was clearing up Izu's room.

"dad.. why aren't you coming tomorrow?" Inko asked her father who continued to box up Izuku's things.
"oh, uhh. If you want me to, i'll go" He replied.
"no, just take a rest dad" She hugged her father and went out.

Time skip brought to you by red bull!
Time skip contains, them meeting the WILD WILD PUSSY CATS!, and them being in hell, then the arrival of class 1-B, and blah blah blah. villains ain't here yet, but they will be.

A child was sitting alone on top of the mountain, Kota, He was just minding his own business, when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw a man wearing a black trench coat and green fluffy hair.

"who are you?" Kota asked the mysterious man.
But the man just sat down beside Kota and gave him a store bought lunch.
"The names Izuku kid, and you might want to eat, you don't want to starve do you?"
Kota took the food, but he didn't eat it.

"are you a hero too?" He asked Izuku, staring at him with hatred.
Izuku: "Do you really hate hero's that much?"
Kota: "they do nothing but work this work that, they leave people behind to chase their heroic dreams."
Izuku laughed, "Do you really think your parents are like that?"
Kota stiffened, "How did you know?"

Izuku grabbed Kotas hat and wore it, "well, they told me to tell you something"
Kota tried to grab his hat from Izuku, but Izuku dodged. "YOU LIE! MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!"

Izuku: "yes your correct, but that doesn't mean the dead cannot speak."
Kota tried to punch Izuku, but Izuku just dodged and dodged.
This went on for a couple minutes until, Kota was finally exhausted.

"ready to listen?" 
"my parents, *huff* *huff* are dead"
"they said their sorry."

Kota looked up at Izuku, "They said they are sorry, for leaving you alone. They thought of you even from the day they died, you were sparkle in the oceans surface, even a small ripple would disturb that sparkle, so they decided to prevent anymore ripples, by sending this message, they were the biggest ripple that occurred in their ocean, so Kota... We promise you will all our heart, we never leave you, we will always be with you. we love you son" 

Izuku finished, Kota was crying,
Crying from the bottom of his heart, "thank you..... thank you mommy, daddy, i love you to"
His tears fell into the cold surface of the mountain, the moons light seemed to shine brighter.
Izuku hugged Kota and walked away.

"Wait mister! will i see you again" Kota said in a hopefull voice.
"Just say my name, Kota, and i'll take the demons away" Izuku smiled and disappeared.

Lucifer: "He was the right person then."
Gabriel: "Indeed, he will bring peace, when the time of ruin comes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~