20- quirk aprehension

~~~~~~~~~~~
Stop readers, it's been a week but thanks for the 6k reads love y'all!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku stepped into the circle and gave Izuku a ball. The ball looked rubber, but Izuku felt that it was too heavy for a regular soft ball, must have metallic parts inside it.

"Use your quirk and throw this ball as hard as you can." Aizawa orders Izuku.

"But if I do I might cause some damage to the school sensei"

Aizawa shrugged and said, "don't worry, the school will compensate for it"

Izuku smiled and turned into his rider form and used enhanced strength and dominators touch combined with the eternal flames.

A huge gust of wind surrounded Izuku, as he stood there focusing all of his attack power into the little ball.

Izuku stretched his arm and used all his strength in this one throw causing the sound barrier to break and shattering all the windows in the school.

His classmates fell to the ground and the students in the other classrooms shielded themselves from the shattered glass.

"Oops" He smiled apologetically to Aizawa.

The class got up and started shaking, they couldn't even speak.

Aizawa on the other hand looked at the monitor in his hand and his jaw dropped.

The only person to reach this score was Uraraka, but Izuku got the infinite score as well; Izuku didn't deactivate the dominators touch so it kept going until it was out of his reach.

The students were dumbfounded and just looked at Izuku with amazement, Shoto on the other hand looked pissed.

Aizawa proceeded with the other tasks ha have class 1-A on their first day of school, causing Izuku to break all the previous record.

The whole class and Aizawa was dumbfounded, even Nezu who was watching through the schools cameras.

Aizawa cleared his throat and told Izuku to change into his school uniform and told the rest to go back to the classroom, because he would have a talk with the principal.

"That was your brother!? But we saw you bury him days ago!!" Mina asked Izumi with stars in her eyes.

"ITS A ZOMBIE!!"
"Stop shouting Mineta, that was obviously a live person." Lida told a screaming Mineta.

Then Momo spoke up, loud enough for The whole class to hear.
"Did you all forget? When he introduced himself he told us that he just looked like her brother but they are not related at all."

Izumi tried her best to hold back her tears, failing to notice Shoto looking at her. He was pissed at Izuku, so he decided to speak up.

"He's just an asshole! He was quirkless years ago and he started hating us that's why! He's just a jealous prat that started to tell stories to his parents!" Shoto spoke.

(Yeah, I want to strangle him too readers)

Everyone went silent.
Shoto though that they were trying to consume what he just said so he kept on going.

"We had to beat him up to put him in his place, I mean seriously all we wanted was to comfort him but he started swearing at us—"

"Keep going Shoto"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah i'm too tired today cause of school soooo...... sorry for the small chap!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~