22- tracking the filth

School just ended, the sun outside was setting.
Aizawa announced that they would be living in a dormitory for the rest of the school year.

Izuku didn't like this idea one bit. He would be sir rounded by people he doesn't really like, and worst, he wouldn't be able to do his daily 'patrol'.

Izuku drove home using his summoned bike(the word motorcycle is making me lazy).

He passed by many dark alleys, but when Izuku passed one, he felt a small tingle on the back of his neck.

There's a familiar smell of a certain sinner in that alley.

Izuku turned his bike around and slowly drove towards the alley.

Through the dark alley was a small bar like shack.

Izuku sensed that Katsuki was inside the shack, and so was shigaraki, Toga and Dabi.

Izuku also sensed three more bodies underground.

He knew that they were Twice, Mr. Compress and Kurogiri. They were in a coma because of the 'Cleansing' of their souls.

Izuku walked away, he wanted Nezu to find them himself, since the rat was so eager on proving to Izuku that they could save Katsuki themselves.
.
.
.
"What's wrong honey?" Inko asked the crying Izumi as she got home from school.

"I-it's Izuku, I blew it mom, he gave me a chance and I blew it!" She cried harder into her mother's arms.

Inko hugger her daughter while patting her head, assuring her that another chance will surface and Izuku will forgive them.

"It's ok honey, Izuku will come back to us I promise!"

Izumi nodded in assurance from her mother's words, she then informed her mother about the dorm system that UA will apply next week.

Inko told Izumi to prepare her stuff early, just in case.

Yagi wasn't home, he was busy finding Katsuki, and he's not ok right now, with the problem of Izuku and Bakugo he's not sleeping well.

Inko is worried for her family.

She covered her eyes and hoped to god that a new day will pass where her family will smile again.
.
.
.
"Ok so here's what we got" Nezu slapped the papers into the table, "The league of villains is on strong defense ever since young Midorya took care of their essential asset, Kurogiri" Nezu then addressed Aizawa.

"Do you have any leads Shota?" Nezu asked him.

"So far I have been tracking the child named Toga, she's trying to conceal herself in public but images showed that she constantly sneaks into blood banks to steal blood" Aizawa said to the rest of the heroes while pointing at a picture of toga wearing a blue hoodie and a face mask.

"Did you follow her?" Midnight asked Shota,
Shota nodded and proceeded to pass pictures of a bar like shack in an alley way.

"I believe that's where they are keeping young Bakugo" Nezu said. "I hired someone from the police force who has a thermal quirk, he confirmed my suspicions when he stated that he saw a high level temperature in the building" Nezu continued.

"That must be young Katsuki, but how are we going to approach him?" Mt. Lady asked Nezu.

Aizawa answered, "don't worry about it, all you need to worry about is the Nomu factory, we need you to destroy it Mt. Lady, it's essential and imperative that the factory will be destroyed"

Mt. Lady nodded in confirmation.

Kamui woods spoke up, "what about Endeavor? Will he be joining us?"

"Yes, he will. And so will best Jeanist and gang orca, they will be joining us in this mission, just in case that the leader of LOV will be making an appearance, but I doubt it, you can thank young Izuku for that" Nezu replied.

"We will begin tomorrow."

"Yes sir"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"My lord! Many souls of the damned have escaped! They are heading towards the mortal world!" A man clad in black armor spoke nervously to the old man in a suit.

"Damn, and where exactly?" Lucifer asked his subordinate.

"Japan sir, I have also sensed that hundreds of those soulless beings are gathered in one spot. It would be a catastrophe if they manage to inhabit a body!"

"Thank you for telling me this Abaddon, but don't worry, I already have a failsafe for that" Lucifer assured Abaddon.

Abaddon bowed to Lucifer and walked away into the depths of hell to torment more sinners.

Lucifer looked up into the non-existent ceiling and spoke softly.

"Protect the innocent my rider"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was writing this in the middle of the night cause I couldn't sleep... anyway I wanna remind y'all again that I have an original story and I hope that you will check it out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~