Sneak (Doyle x reader)

(A special little short story Doyle x reader with a special art piece at the end dedicated to xhectordoyleswifex enjoy!)

How did it always end up like this?

You HAD been planning on going out with your friends that night.

Doyle your boyfriend however-

He had other plans.

After numerous attempts to get you to stay home, you may have gotten into a small spat about it.

Which led to you running out the door, texting your friends and letting them know you were on your way.

Doyle was probably livid.

But honestly?

You could care less, you wanted to get out of the house every once in a while, dammit.

...................................

Whoa.

This place was packed.

You'd managed to meet up with your friends but had to use the restroom- yup you guessed it- and managed to get lost.

They were blasting the hills by the weeknd and you couldn't even think straight.

You were tossed and tussled between the large groups of people dancing.

"Your man on the road he doin' promo~ you say keep our business on the low, low~"

Finally one of your feet slid out from underneath you after someone bumped into you from behind while walking past.

You squeezed your eyes shut only for a pair of strong hands to clutch onto to your just before you fell.

"Jeez, woman....your so clumsy."

Your eyes shot open.

"D...Doyle? How did you-"

Doyle pulled you up, quickly pulling you to a more remote area of the club.

"I followed you here. Y/n, why didn't you just stay home?"

You rolled your eyes.

"Doyle, just because your a prisoner doesn't mean I wanna be one."

The man sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry alright? But I'm at least staying here with you."

This made you quirk a brow.

"Why? I don't need a babysitter..."

You muttered.

Doyle smirked.

"No but...you could use a dance partner."

"Oh really? You? Dancing?"

This made the redhead scoff.

"Excuse me? I'll have you know I'm a perfectly decent dancer."

"Sure but I'm still mad at you."

"Awww...Come on, babe..."

Doyle pressed a kiss to your head, then your nose, chin, cheeks and eyes.

You giggled softly, but before you could react he pinned you against the wall.

"Doyle?! What are you doing?"

You questioned, puffing your cheeks up a little.

"Pfft...sorry, I couldn't resist myself
your so cute when your mad."

"Doyleeeeee- oh alright."

You mumbled with a pout.

Doyle smirked before pressing a searing kiss to your lips.

You could feel him smiling against your lips before he pulled away, grabbing your hand and leading you to the dance floor