Shower (Jack x reader)

You'd never taken a shower with your boyfriend before.

Hell, you didn't think he'd even fit in a shower.

I mean....

How did somebody that tall even get his hair wet???

Yet here you were, visiting his Condo pondering on joining him or not.

You heard the sound of the water being turned on and clothes hitting the floor.

Biting your lip you contemplated it.

A soft blue glow escaped from under the door frame of the bathroom.

Did Jack have LED lights in his bathroom?

He must have.

You'd been dating for like six months now.

What'd you have to lose?

You stood from the bed, making your way over to the bathroom door opening it carefully.

Whoa.

He must've had the shower personally built for him because it was high enough to be above his head.

Blue LED lights surrounded the top of the shower. The glass had a thick layer of fog covering it- you could just barely see the outline of jack through it.

You bit your lip again, Slowly sliding your shirt off while trying to be as quiet as possible for some reason- Until you stood fully unclothed.

Pulling out your hair tie- (or headband OR piercings for my short haired readers) you made your way over to the shower, standing just out of Jacks view taking a deep breath before opening the door.

Upon hearing the glass door open Jack glanced back to see you, an amused look painting his features.

"Trying to join me, Baby girl?"

Your heart pounded.

"Get in here."

He murmured, gently taking you by your forearm and pulling you in the rest of the way, shutting the glass door behind you.

You could feel his eyes taking in every inch of you and this made you hyper aware of yourself.

His large hands grabbed a hold of your waist, pulling you flush against him.

A squeak escaped your lips feeling your feet leave the floor, realizing he'd picked you up and now had you pressed against the wall of the shower.

His hand brushed the now damp hair away from your neck and his lips quickly found your sweet spot, sucking on it.

All sorts of small noises escaped your lips, his hands wandering like he owned you.

Hell you were his- and he was yours.

You moaned his name softly, running your hand through the short hair at the base of his neck.

His hands squeezed your ass and he pulled away from your neck, kissing you harshly.

You could feel something press directly against your heat, only to pull away abruptly.

Before you could react he'd set you down and spun you around so that your back faced him.

Once again you felt it's presence return- this time sliding across the inside of your thighs, his hands grabbing the outsides and pressing your thighs closer together.

You squeaked softly, feeling him begin to rub himself back in forth against your slit- managing to tease  your bundle of nerves in the process.

Your hips started moving themselves, desperate for more friction.

Jack took his hands away from your thighs, reaching around to hold on to your chest, kneading it with both hands bent over you.

You felt him slide along the length of you before pushing himself in completely.

His teeth grazed your shoulder blade, and you mewled at the feeling of suddenly being stretched.

"Fuck..."

You heard him hiss into your shoulder, feeling his pace quicken.

His hand found your throat, squeezing it firmly (Not to firmly no worries he ain't trying to kill you.) And you moaned out his name as he brought your head back, kissing you deeply.

He was reaching a beast like point, growling and grunting, keeping and almost bruising hold on your hip until with one harsh and final thrust he came, spilling into you.

The warm sensation sent you over the edge, making you cry out and scream his name.

He pulled out of you, picking you up and holding you against him while turning the water off.

"Can you stand?"

He questioned with a smirk.

"I think so."

You replied softly as he wrapped a towel around you.

He smiled at apologetically.

"Well that won't be for long."

He replied.

You squealed as he suddenly plucked you up again, carrying you off into his bedroom.