11

"I'm not a huge fan of shopping, so I'm more than happy that this will be the last stop. How was your day?" Whitney asks Michael, she's still not fully comfortable with him like she is with John.

"Are you still afraid of me, Whitney?" Michael asks a little upset. He thought they dealt with that last night.

"Not really afraid, just not all that comfortable. It's not you, really, it's just..." Whitney looks to John for help. He can't help it he comes to her rescue.

"You know how vicious father was in his training. You are her superior, at least you were until you gave her to me. She knew before she officially met you who you were and so she will take time to learn to be comfortable around you."

"Yet, she doesn't have any problems with you, when it is usually the other way around."

"John has never been cold to me like he normally is with other people. He doesn't like to see me afraid of him so he tries to not be like that around me.

"You've never been cruel to me directly, but I did witness it yesterday and you are now the leader of the mafia. It will be a hard line to walk without making you angry." Whitney says softly, she has no desire to make Michael angry.

Michael is puzzled by her words. "What do you mean, a hard line to walk?"

"Show you the respect you deserve and the closeness my position demands."

Michael sits back and sighs. "Just give me the same respect you give to John and that will be fine. You don't need to be extra careful around me. You aren't a disrespectful person naturally, so there shouldn't be a problem with that." Michael says leaning forward and kissing her.

Silence falls in the car for a bit. Desperate to break the silence Whitney asks, "So how was your day? How many girls did you fuck?"

That makes both boys start to laugh. Once he calms down Michael turns to her. "Thank you, it's been a rather stressful day and I needed that. To answer your question, just two."

Whitney snorts, "No wonder you are so tense. Only two? Any I know other than that barbie queen bitch?"

Both boys grin at her name for the queen bee at their school. "Yeah, maybe, do you know Carmen?"

"Not personally, but I know her from around school and classes. She's not your type, why the hell did you fuck her?"

"The queen bitch went after her and bullied her. Said all kinds of nasty things to her and I found her crying. Once I managed to get her to stop crying and tell me what the bitch said I found out some things that need to be taken care of." Michael looks at John as he says this. 

"It seems that the bitch was telling Carmen that she'll never be loved because she's so fat and ugly. Then she showed her a video of a party last week. That bastard Kaiston put in a date rape drug and took her to a room and raped her. She was a virgin before that night. My other so called buddies were there watching and filming it. So was that bitch."

Whitney starts having a hard time breathing as she turns to look at John. John calms down as he sees Whitney's reaction to the news. He holds her to him until she calms back down.

"What are you going to do about it, Michael? Your hands were tied before, but now they aren't."

"The others are yours, but Kaiston is mine." Michael says gritting his teeth. He didn't like how Carmen or Whitney reacted. He knows that Whitney has never been with Kaiston, but her reaction was from her own violations. He can't do much about those, but he can about what happened to Carmen.

"Baby, will you be okay with Michael escorting you to the boutique? I have an errand that I need to run, but couldn't before, with him here I can, but only if you are alright with it. I'll try to hurry so I can be there while you are still choosing clothes. Make sure you get a few different swimsuits while you are at it." John's look turns positively wicked, "Get some lingerie and nightwear too. Better get lots because I doubt it will last very long."