13

Michael sighs, she's not even willing to look at him. He needs to get her to relax with him once more. Somehow. "Whitney, I need someone that will tell me off when I need it. My brother is the only one that dares to do so. He has been brought up like me. You have been brought up differently. I need you to tell me exactly what you think when I screw up. So you will be allowed to tell me exactly what you think, using whatever words you want and you won't be punished as long as you do so in private. If you do so in front of my men then I'll be forced to punish you and I don't want to do that. But I do want to have you as part of my life. I do want to keep you as my mistress.

"Please tell me what I need. Tell me what I need to do to get you to forgive me. I won't hurt you unless you betray us. I need you to help me not be my father." Michael is all but pleading and begging her.

Whitney shudders. "You are worse than your father. With him you knew that you were going to be harmed. What you did was worse, it is as potentially as destructive as what my mother and your father did to me, they destroyed me. What you did to her could destroy her. She was vulnerable, she gave you her trust and you abused it. You betrayed her. If she finds out what you did it could shatter her in front of the entire student body of the school. She is already being bullied there. What do you think will happen to her now? You know that the queen bitch won't have a problem in telling everyone how she mouth fucked you. Knowing that you were with her earlier and then hearing that you were with the very one that made it so that she broke down there at the school, how do you think it will make her feel?

"She already feels like she's no one. You doing that and hearing that you were with that bitch, it will make her feel like less then dirt. Is that what you wanted? She doesn't deserve to be treated like she is by the queen bitch and you are making it so that she will be treated even worse. If it is ever found out by anyone that you were with her it will be even worse.

"What do you think the queen bitch will do to her if she found that out? Rubbing it into her face that you went from Carmen to her? She would go down even further on how she was too fat to interest you, how she was too whatever, to keep you interested. You made things a thousand times worse for her and if the bitch finds out it will be a million times worse."

"Tell me how I can make things better, please, Whitney. I never meant to hurt Carmen. I rather like her. I don't want to make her life worse than it already is. And I sure as hell don't want to be like my father or even worse."

Whitney looks at Michael and sees someone desperate to not be in the life that he is in. Someone that doesn't want to be the person that he's become. She sighs. "I can't say how to make it better. I don't know. What I do know is that unless she knows exactly what you did and can be prepared for it, well, she very likely will be broadsided come Monday. She'll feel betrayed. You need to tell her exactly what happened. You need to let her know that you are a dumbass idiot for doing what you did. You need to let her know that you are beyond sorry for what you did. You will need to ask her forgiveness.

"If you want mine, you will have to do that before I give you mine. I don't give a shit who you fuck, but if you are going to betray someone innocent and use them like you did Carmen, I can't be with you.

"Carmen won't be the only target come Monday, she'll be going after me when she sees that I'm with John. If John wants to let me be with him at school, any way." Whitney realizes that she's assuming that John will want to admit to being with her to the entire school body.

John looks like she slapped him with that last bit. "Why wouldn't I want the school to know that you are my girlfriend?"

"You are out of my league. Even with you being bullied by Michael you were still out of my league. Remember, I am a nobody at school. It was my job to stay in the background. It was that, that got the teachers to target me."

"That will be finished on Monday," John says softly caressing her face. He hates that he has to let the fucking teachers touch his girl one more time. "After that, I don't want you doing any more missions that include seduction. I don't like anyone else touching you."

Whitney smirks at him, "You didn't have a problem with Michael touching me last night."

"Shit," Michael says and turns to leave.

"He's different and you know it." John protests vehemently.

"Michael, if you wish for me to continue to be your mistress, you will need to tell Carmen everything, and I have to hear you actually doing it. So if you do it over the phone it will have to be on speaker so I can hear what she says. If you do it in person I will have to be near you so I can hear, but not necessarily see."

Michael nods as he shuts the door.

"What would you like to wear into the hot tub? I'll get the swim suit or would you rather go in without?"

"Why don't you choose? It doesn't really matter to me. You are planning on joining me aren't you? Being in a hot tub alone isn't all that fun."

"I wasn't sure that you wanted my company after earlier." John says but starts to smile. "I will be more than happy to accompany you into the hot tub."

John doesn't bother with any swim wear and strips down to his shorts and helps Whitney strip down to her under clothing as well. He hands her a couple of towels before picking her up and carrying her out to the hot tub. He doesn't set her down again until they were fully in and the water, almost too hot, surrounds them

"I'm sorry about earlier, Whitney. I should have just stayed out of it and I didn't. What Michael did to Carmen was wrong. I wasn't taking his side though, not really. I was just shocked by what he said and couldn't believe even he was that stupid."

"Yeah, I was. I called Carmen and invited her to come over. I'll tell her while she is here. I couldn't tell her that over the phone. If by some miracle she forgives me, would it be alright for her to join you and John for dinner?" Michael stands by the hot tub and says a bit uncomfortably.

Whitney looks at him in confusion. "Won't she feel a bit uncomfortable being with John and I?"

Michael blushes lightly, "I was hoping you would allow me to join you as well. If not, I'll make arrangements for her and I to have our own table. I know that John was doing this originally as a date for you two alone. I'm kinda in the way."

"If she forgives you, then you are welcome to invite her to join us for dinner. You are welcome to join us as well other wise you will be eating alone."

Michael nods and heads out. He sighs as he leaves his brother and Whitney. Now he just hopes that Carmen will forgive him. He has the dress he thought she would look good in and hopes that it will fit her. He's pretty good with mentally measuring females and just hopes that he's not wrong if she is willing to go with him. He can't wait to see her in the dress. It will show off her curves perfectly and just the thought makes him hard.

He can't wait to see her in the dress.

He's such a fucking pervert. He thinks to himself as he leaves the penthouse and makes his way to the lobby of the hotel to await Carmen. He does the best he can to get his dick to relax but every time he starts to get it under control stray thoughts of Carmen from that morning make his pants tight once more.

"Thank you," John says kissing Whitney gently once his brother leaves the patio where the hot tub is located.

"For what?" Whitney asks even as she continues kissing John. She has never enjoyed being with someone as much as she likes being with John. Not even Michael, although she likes being with him too.

"For giving Michael another chance." John says undoing her bra and removing it.

"I haven't. I told him I would if he tells Carmen everything. If he doesn't then I won't be his mistress any more." Whitney manages to get out before speech is beyond her.

"Baby, is it okay?" John wants to make sure that he's still allowed to be with her sexually.

"You damn well better stop talking and start moving in me." Whitney tells him more than a little impatient to ease the ache inside her.

"As you wish my Lady." John says with a smirk as he positions her. The teasing she'd been giving him all day had been driving him insane. He's now finally able to ease the ache she'd started hours ago.

Hell he just needs to look at her and he has to fight to not react to her.