12

"Come on, love, we're at the hotel now." John says smiling at Whitney's lack of desire to move. She's never felt so sore before on her feet. For some reason they never did anything to them. Perhaps so she could continue running. Other than the whip marks they didn't do anything permanent to mark her either. Now if there was a way to get rid of the whip marks she would be thrilled.

"My feet hurt worse than anything I've ever felt before." Whitney finally groans out.

Michael chuckles and just scoots Whitney over to the door so that John can pick her up.

"I'll carry you to the elevator. Michael will take you in the elevator to the penthouse. Once there we'll give you a foot rub and you can relax in the hot tub for a bit before we will need to get ready for dinner. Or would you rather have dinner in the room? We can order room service if you'd prefer." John says walking into the hotel with Whitney in his arms. Michael trailing close behind them. He's the one that pushes the button for the elevator and then the floor button.

Once the doors to the elevator close they switch holding Whitney.

"Am I really that heavy that you have to take turns?" Whitney says a bit exasperatedly. She cuddles up to Michael just like she had with John just before.

Michael nuzzles into her neck. "You smell good."

Whitney snorts out, "You only mentioned Carmen, who was the other female you were with today?"

"The queen bitch." Michael says unhappily. He knows that Whitney won't be happy with him after what he told her Carmen told him.

"Why the hell would you be with that bitch?" Whitney says, the acid very strong in her voice and she struggles to get down.

"Hush, you'll fall and hurt yourself if you keep that up." Michael does his best to calm her down as John hurries ahead to open the door. He has a feeling that they will be wanting privacy for the up coming discussion.

Michael gently sets her on the couch and then shrugs his shoulders. "She wanted it and I don't usually say no to females that come on to me."

"I thought you weren't going to school today?" John decides to speak up. Michael gives him a dirty look.

"I had to go early to speak to the attendance office and have the teachers gather up the homework for all three of us. I left to do some work after I was with Carmen. I came back to get the homework and being more than a little frustrated with how things were going, when the bitch came onto me I had no problem allowing her to give me oral."

"Lovely, hope it was worth it." Whitney says more than a little angry.

Both boys still and look at her in horror. "You aren't saying what I think  you are saying." John says more than a little upset at her words.

"What do you think I'm saying?" Whitney retorts more than a little upset with Michael and how John is siding with him rather than staying out of it or siding with her.

"You weren't part of it until now, John." Whitney gives him a look and he looks sick.

"Sorry, John," Michael tells him, not happy that because of him John is in trouble with his girl.

"I think you aren't going to be having relations with me for a bit because of what I did." Michael says unhappily.

Whitney smiles darkly, "Well, you aren't entirely-", Whitney cuts herself off and looks away. She doesn't dare finish saying what she was going to say. She gets up off the couch and winces in pain as she starts walking.

"Where's the room I'll be staying in?" Whitney says doing her best to hide the pain it's causing her to stand upright.

"What were you going to say, Whitney?" Michael says as John goes up to her and swings her up into his arms.

"I can't, I can't say I'll be punished." Whitney says and buries her head into John starting to shake. John is now alarmed and holds her tighter.

"He's not going to hurt you, I won't let him." John does his best to calm her down but it's not working appreciably.

"Yes, you will. You've already taken his side. You and him are really close. You won't let me get away with the disrespect." She starts shaking so much John has a hard time holding onto her.

"Calm down, Whitney or you'll fall and hurt yourself." John says starting to get alarmed.

Michael is more or less sure of the words or similar ones that she was going to say and is doing his best to calm himself down. If push came to shove, John will go after him and he has no desire to feel his brother's anger turned loose on himself.

"I, I don't think I can do this," Whitney says doing her best to not stutter.

Once more her words make both males still and stare at her.

"What do you mean, Babe?" John asks sick as the possibilities of what she's saying make him sick.

"I, I can't be his mistress. I can't walk that line. I can't-" Whitney starts hyperventilating.

"Look at me, Whitney," John orders and waits for her to respond. "If you can't be his mistress that's fine. We'll work around it somehow. Look at me," John demands and Whitney once more looks at him after letting her eyes drop after he said that about her being Michael's mistress.

"Breathe with me, Whitney. Breathe with me, that's right. It's okay. Michael thinks with his dick far more than he should. He was being a dumbass by being with that bitch. I agree with you on that. I know Carmen and she certainly doesn't deserve to be treated like that and she most certainly doesn't deserve to be bullied by the queen bitch."

John is desperate to get her to understand that her not being with Michael is fine. He doesn't want her to leave him as well.

"I can't do this, John, I can't. Not without getting hurt."

"I won't let him hurt you, Whitney. You were going to say that he's an idiot, weren't you?" John says trying to calm her down.

"I can't, he'll kill me."

"He won't kill you, I won't let him." John does his best to reassure her.

John looks to Michael in desperation.

Michael sighs, he's really screwed things up. If he doesn't fix this then Whitney will leave not just him but John as well. He can't do that to his brother. Not after all that's he's gone through.

"Whitney, telling me that you think I'm an idiot isn't going to make me angry. I am an idiot at times, I am well aware of that." Michael says placatingly. "It won't make it so that I even try to hurt you.

"You have a right to tell me off if you think I need to hear it. I will be even more lenient with you than I would any one else. First off because you are John's girlfriend and secondly because, if you will continue, you are my mistress. But above all, my father has already harmed you far more than you ever could have possibly deserved. Above and beyond what my father had done to you there was the punishment given to you that wasn't sanctioned like what happened last night.

"It would take a great deal of shit to get me to turn on you and even then I wouldn't touch you. I told you, John would kill me if I touched you like that." Michael says more than a little defeated. He could lose not just Whitney, but his brother as well.

"I won't hurt you, but if you wish to end things with me, I understand, but please, please don't end things with John. He deserves to have a good person at his side. I've never seen him so happy." Michael says practically begging her to stay with John.