Chapter 54 Part 2

Continuation.

In her dream, she finally met her mate, they fell in love like a match made in heaven, and she's having a baby with him.
They are so happy, but the only problem is— No matter how hard she tries to see his face, she can't and the more she walks closer to reach him, the farther their distance has become until Maricella begs and runs asking her mate to come back. She cried like something was missing, and his presence can only fill it.
She waited so long, but he never came back. Her heart is withering. How does a lovely dream turn into a nightmare?
Tears start to stream down her cheeks.
She feels like she's missing something, a vital part of her life, but she doesn't know what it is. She feels so devastated, choking in her sleep. Maricella wakes up from the gentle shiver on her shoulder. When she opened her eyes, she was greeted again by those dark orbs with a worried look.
" Your crying sweet angel, what's wrong, my love? Is there something hurting in your body? Did you have a bad dream? Do I need to call Uncle Dimitri?" He's so worked up that he bombarded her with lots of questions. She groaned in pain from the light headache. She touched her cheeks and was surprised to see that it is wet. So she did cry in her sleep.
" Do you want some refreshment, or are you hungry?
Damn it?! Please answer me?!" He begs, the frustration and despair are so evident on Adonis's face. When Maricella didn't respond quickly to his first question, he was already on the move. He's too agitated that she needs to retort.
" I'm fine, I had a nice and a bad dream if that even makes sense," she said to him in an attempt to make the atmosphere lighter.
Hearing him curse and seeing those worries and frustration etched on his face made her want to say things she shouldn't usually speak to a stranger.
" Well then, do you want me to make you something? Are you hungry?" He asked again. She nods her head on both sides, letting him know she's not yet hungry.
" Ok, wait here. I'll call your mom to see you in case you need something," He said after.
" That would be great, thank you." She murmured.
The room became quiet for a moment before the rustling sounds of cabinets and drawers being open were heard.
She watched as he took a white cotton v-neck shirt and put it on. She felt her cheeks flushing red when she realized he was almost naked lying next to her last night.
Goodness!
He's only wearing boxer shorts?! Flabbergasted, her observing eyes went from his chiseled chest to his arm down to his v-line.
Damn! How can he be real?
His Adonis face and perfect physique are beyond any vampire she has ever seen and he's a freakin demon?!
Maricella eyes turn into saucers when it lands on those six-pack abs.
She felt her mouth drool over it.
It was so tempting.
Oh, Dear Creator, please enlighten me?! She prayed to feel wronged that she was lusting for someone she didn't even know.
Her hands are itching, and the need to feel those abs is very primal. Still not looking away from that sinful sight in front of her. She saw him grab ebony jeans neatly tucked in a drawer from the cabinet.
Watching his muscle flex with every move that he made,
makes her gulp in.
Damn it!
What is wrong with her ?!
She felt again that weird heat quickly spread in her body, and before she knew what she was doing, her body moved like it had its mind.
She stops in front of him, raising both of her. She encircled it to his neck without a care in the world. All she knows is that he is tempting her and he looks delicious in her eyes. The stranger seems very surprised by my action.
Well, she is too! It is totally out of her control. She screamed inside of her head, but her body won't listen to her. Maricella's eyes shut close while she inhaled deeply, savoring this damn addicting scent of him.
" Your scent, it is driving me crazy. Who are you? What are you doing to me?! Why am I acting like this to you?! You're a stranger, but why do I feel like you're somewhat special to me?! " she asked in pain.
It's hard not to understand why she's acting like this towards a stranger, and that dream makes her emotions so work up.
She can't even understand why she's having a dream.
She never had a dream.
All the Vampires don't unless it's related to a closed love once.
Or our soulmate.
But she hasn't met him yet.
Or did she?
Shit! She doesn't know what to think anymore.
Everything doesn't make sense if she uses her rationality, but her body is acting strange whenever she's with this stranger who bore hypnotic obsidian orbs. His irked her curiosity, and she wanted to unravel more about him and what connection the both of them had. Adding to her already puzzled mind is that she has this feeling that she's missing a vital part of her memory.
Was that even possible?
All she remembers is that she's going to Trust Academy to finish her studies, and now she ends up with this guy.
Maricella doesn't even understand why she had this weird feeling that she's thirsty but not for something refreshing like water or juice. She's craving something else.
She licked her lips, trying to ease the dryness on them.
She needs to drink something, but she simply can't figure out what it is.
" Don't do that," he whispered with a pained look like she did something wrong. Her brows furrowed, not understanding what he meant.
" Do what?" She asked, dumbfounded. Then she licks her lips again, wetting them in an attempt to moisten her dry lips. It keeps on drying up, which is quite annoying.
" Damn it, Maricella, are you tempting me?! Don't test my limits. You do that again, and I swear I will take you right here, right now." He dared, his voice warning her not to do something stupid, but she was so dumbfounded right now that she doesn't get what he means. If he can elaborate on what she did wrong, she might probably listen and will stop. What further amuses her is that there's this inner devil inside of her liking what he said. It's kind of sexy, and she is curious to see what's going to do to her if she disobeyed him. So she licks her lips again in anticipation, and before she can even process everything in her head. Maricella saw his eyes become darker, he grabbed her waist towards his body and slammed his lips on her.
She moaned, loving his mouth-watering kiss. Maricella didn't even know she could make that kind of sound.
It's — Kinda sexy. But hell she was supposed to stop this but her body won't listen to her especially when she felt the foreign electricity running in her veins down to her core.