Prologue

I recommend you to see the Addams family movie first before reading.

(3rd Pov)

In the middle of the night, two young children are walking through the hallways of their house. the younger boy carrying a shovel following behind his sister they were heading outside when their mother had interrupted "Children, what are you doing?" Their mother asked."There's a boy outside. We're going to bury him." The girl in twin braids responded.

Their father, who was also in the room, began to question what his children were talking about. "Wednesday, there's no boy outside." He told his daughter his daughter, however, disagreed."But there is father, see." Wednesday walked to the front door, opening it. Just as their children said there on their doorstep was a boy laying their unconscious, grinding his teeth, slightly shaking.

 "Lurch!" The children's father called out a tall man appeared,"youu rrang." The tall man groaned the mother clasped her hands together."Take this boy in side, will you." She told the butler Lurch groaned, picking up the boy and taking him inside. "But Mother, We were going to bury him." the son whined, clutching the shovel still in his hands."Cheer up, Pugsley. I'm sure he'll let you bury him tomorrow when he wakes up." the father told his son "Now off to bed." their mother ushered the children as the children walked back to their rooms. Wednesday had a slight smile on her face, as soon as that boy woke up, they were going to bury him.