Chapter 4

The auction was very boring at least to Y/n, luckily Wednesday gave him a box of matches for entertainment though she had to take it away a couple of times as Y/n tries to eat the small fires, While Morticia and Gomez spent $50,000 on what they had donated to the auction in the first place. 

Back at the Addams family mansion. Morticia reads to the children Pugsley sits on her right side as Wednesday and Y/n on her left Wednesday laying her head in Y/n's lap as he plays with her braids.

The Addams Perk up at the noise of trains. "Oh no"Morticia Whispered "Father's Playing with his trains" Pugsley spoke concerned "He's using the diesel." "The covered bridge," Wednesday said burying her head into Y/n's neck as Y/n wrapped an arm around her to see if she was okay. "Dead man's curve"Morticia worries as the house shakes "It's all about Uncle Fester isn't it" Wednesday mutters into Y/n's neck as Fester shoots by in a water tube. 

*Bang* The trains crashed and shook the whole house.

Wednesday laid in bed Y/n laid in a ball at Wednesday's feet, in agreement she let him sleep on the bed with her as long as he didn't touch her or she would skin him in his sleep. She watched him sleep peacefully. She hated it, she hated him, he wasn't scared of her or intimidated it makes her heart race and she hates him for it, it was like he was trying to kill her. At least she thinks she hates him i mean what else could she be feeling? Not love that's for sure, 

Wednesday Friday Addams doesn't fall in love.