Part 6

Taylor and Travis sat the small girl down at the breakfast bar with her lucky charms and stood opposite her. She had refused to even try the pancakes so they guessed that it was something to try on a day where she wasn't so cranky. Taylor grabbed a chair so she could sit level to the small child in an attempt not to intimidate her then shot her a kind smile. "So, we just want to let you know that we're going to be leaving this house for a while soon. We're going to be going on tour, do you know what that is?" Taylor asked the small girl.

She shrugged a little and looked at her cereal, still having the pacifier in her mouth. "Sweetie I need you to take that out of your mouth and talk to us please." Taylor told her as she took the pacifier from the child.

"I no know." Harper admitted before taking a small bite of cereal then reaching for the pacifier. Taylor shook her head, not allowing it and pushed the bowl and glass of milk closer to the child.

"When we're there you have to really listen and behave because you're going to spend a lot of time with my mommy, who is like your grandma and also with babysitters because Travvy will have to be flying back and forth for practices." Taylor explained. She could tell that none of the information was going in but it was worth a shot.

"We leave very soon so we are going to have to get you some clothes today then we can start packing tomorrow then the day after that we will be flying there okay?" Taylor asked as the toddler nodded, now getting fussy. She just pushed her food away and whined. She continued to reach for the pacifier when Taylor had an idea. "Hey, why don't we put your milk in a bottle. It's just like the pacifier then but you have to eat some cereal too."

Taylor quickly did this then handed it over to the girl who smiled and took it. Eventually all the milk and all the cereal had gone. Taylor and Travis had been giving her as much milk as possible due to the girl's horrendous diet as they needed to keep her strong and build up her bones. The small girl still refused any food so far other than lucky charms and chicken and fries so it was the only good thing that Harper could get in her system.

She watched as harper came around to the other side of the breakfast bar whining and reaching for Taylor. Of course it meant that she wanted to be heald but Taylor also knew she just wanted to the pacifier.

Harpers POV

"Only at bedtime," Taylor told me as she picked me up and hugged me. This just made me frustrated and mad so I started crying a little and pushing her away. It helped me last night and now I didn't want her to take it away and not get it for me again. I wanted to keep it.

I liked the milk being in the bottle, it reminded me of when my old babysitter gave me a bottle before bed. She was friends with my mommy but she was nice and didn't hurt me. She is the only other person I trusted that isn't Tay Tay or Travvy. I like Tay Tay the most, she's my favorite person now because she always holds me and cuddles me.

She would be better if she gave me the pacifier back but she was refusing so instead I stomped off to my bedroom and cried. I didn't know how to show Taylor that I was sad or explain why so by crying I knew that Taylor could tell something was up. I just felt extra tired and wanted Taylor and the pacifier so that I could sleep all day but she wasn't giving me that.

She came and got me ready then before I knew it I was in a car on the way to the mall. I think that's what Taylor called it. I had never been to a mall before so it seemed exciting.

We spent hours on end walking and buying clothes. Every single bag that was filled got handed to either Travis or one of Taylor security guards until they had to take it all to the car and come back empty handed again. They must have spent a lot on me because eventually the car was full and I couldn't walk any further.