Chapter- 14

Shreya's POV-

Soon all the rituals were done and we all were back to the hotel. Our flight back to Mumbai was in the evening. Till then all we had to do was pack and sleep.

" Mumma, I am going to my room and sleep." I said and walked towards the lift. As I got in, Mr. Rathore got in too.

I gave him a tired smile.

We reached our floor and I walked off towards my room.

" Shreya, your clutch." Kabir said.

" What clutch?" I asked, turning around to see that I had dropped it.

Kabir picked it up and gave it to me.

How can a man look handsome even after waking up for the whole damn night! And look at me, I must be looking like a dying whale.

" Oh no Ms. Kashyap, you are not looking like a dying whale. On the contrary, you look as beautiful as today's sunrise." He complimented.

Did I say that out aloud!!

" Yes you did." He chuckled.

I blushed and opened the room.

" Thank you Mr. Rathore for the clutch." I said, offering him the best smile that I could.

He nodded and I went inside, shutting the door. Before I could get inside the washroom to change, someone knocked the door.

It was Anika.

" Where were you?" I asked her.

" With Adya." She replied monotonously and went inside the washroom, taking the clothes with her.

" Anika you are a jerk! I was going to change first." I shouted.

" Whatever." She shot back. I rolled my eyes.

" Get out quickly." I shouted back.

Within 10 minutes, she was out and I went in to get changed. By the time I came out, she had already taken her side of the bed.

" Man...back to college from tomorrow. Can't life be a vacation??" Anika whined.

" Anika, you should be happy because we start our internship from next week under Mr. Vaibhav Malhotra, our role model and your crush." I said.

She blushed.

" Awee...little Anika is blushing." I teased her.

" Shut up Shreya. I need to sleep." She said.

" Me too. I'll tease you later." I said and we got under covers. It was not long before sleep joined us in there.

When I woke up it was 4. Anika was no where to be seen. Then I saw myself and found out that I was on the floor. WHAT THE HELL!

" Anika, you moron how dare you throw me out of the bed!" I roared, getting up.

When I looked up, Anika too was on the floor at the other side of the bed. We looked at each other, confused.

Then I looked at the bed where Saaransh, Naman and Ronit were sleeping peacefully.

" What is fuck?" I shouted.

" Stop cursing woman." Saaransh muttered.

" Three of us, get up this instance or I will throw water." Anika threatened.

" You wouldn't dare." Ronit said.

" Yeah, try us?" I replied.

No response.