Chapter- 21

Shreya's POV-

As we reached ABC Channel, Adya dropped a bomb at us. A huge one at that.

" Guys, I am getting engaged." Adya said.

I dropped my bag in shock.

" She has lost her upper part of head. Let's ignore." Naman said.

" I am not lying." She said.

" Last time I checked, you were just 21." Anika said.

" I'm just getting engaged, it's not like I'll marry before two years." She said.

" Before you get our permission, we need to meet the man." Saaransh said.

I nodded, not knowing what to say.

" You can meet him tomorrow." She said.

" What is the name?" I asked her.

" Dhruv Singhania." She said.

" Wait....Dhruv Singhania as in the one who accompanied Kabir Rathore to our college event?" I asked.

She nodded.

" How did you two even meet after that?" I asked again.

" Apparently my dad knows his dad very well and then this all thing came up last week where they asked for my hand for their son and then we met, talked, got to know each other and finally were okay with this so I said yes." She explained.

I nodded.

The rest of the day was all work. We were assigned under various seniors and Anika was under our editor in chief, Vaibhav sir!

It's like the universe is conspiring to keep them close.

My phone rang. It was an unknown number.

" Ms. Kashyap, I can see you. Do you want a ride back home?" The voice on the phone said.

" Do you want your face bruised? If not, then don't you ever dare call up on this number." I said.

The man had the audacity to chuckle.

" Shreya, this is Kabir." Of course it is his highness!

" Mr. Rathore, this is not the number that I had saved so of course I'd think that I'm talking to a creep." I said in my defense.

He chuckled again.

" By the way, how on bloody earth can you see me?" I asked.

" Language Shreya!" He mocked.

I rolled my eyes.

" What did I say about rolling your eyes at me?" He asked.

I then looked around and found that HE was sitting in Vaibhav sir's office, smirking.

" This man and his smirk!" I muttered to myself.

" I heard that." He said over the phone.

" Am I supposed to be afraid Mr. Rathore?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrow.

" I'd like to see that Shreya." He said cockily.

" No." I said.

" What?" He asked.

" The answer to your question. I am going home with Saaransh." I said.

" It's okay. I'll talk to him." He said.

" No Mr. Rathore, Don't. You. Dare." I threatened him.

" Yes and you will not do anything about it." I warned.