Chapter-31

Shreya's POV-

The next day, we were people on mission. Saaransh and Naman had already dug in all the information about that jerk highness Shambhavi and it was not pleasant.

Basically, she would go around sleeping with men who were good on bank balance. She was a complete bitch.

" Okay, so all she do is go on dates with rich jerks, gets her nails manicured and basically spend all her time in high society parties. More or less, she was the typical rich spoilt brat who has everything at her service." Adya remarked.

" And she failed her first year. A college drop out." Anika added.

" And she is 25 years. That means, if she somehow passed, she must be working somewhere but there are no records. That means, she is a college drop out." I exclaimed.

" Yes Shreya, that's exactly what is written here." Saaransh said, bored.

" Shut up and concentrate." I scolded him. He rolled his eyes.

After half an hour, we came up with a devious plan.

We had decided to basically screw her.

" Guys, let's do this after Anika's wedding. What's say?" I said.

" Game on." Everyone cheered.

Today was Anika's sangeet and we were doing a group dance on Gallan Goodiyan.

" Anika, lets go home and get you dressed meanwhile you guys go and see if our dear jiju needs anything or not." I said, addressing the guys.

They nodded and we started for Anika's house.

Adya and I got her ready in an hour.

" Guys, you also go and get ready now." Anika addressed us.

" Okay Anika. You now just relax. We will get ready and come soon. Okay?" I said.

" Why don't you just get ready here instead for going home?" She asked.

" Because we don't have our clothes with us genius, but relax, we will be here soon." Adya said and we left for our homes.

" I am home." I shouted while entering.

" Why?" Rohit bhai asked. He was just back from the office.

" My wish. What is your problem?" I questioned back.

" Ms. Chipakali please do not irritate. I am tired." He said.

" Does it look like I care monkey?" I talked back.

" Why do you always keep fighting? Don't you get tired?" Riya bhabhi asked.

" She starts bhabhi." Rohit bhai said.

" Liar liar pants on fire." I sang.

" This can go on when Anika's sangeet is over. Shreya, go and get ready right now so that you can leave early. We will reach there after maa is back from her party." Bhabhi said.

I nodded and went to my room and got ready in 20 minutes.

" I am leaving!" I shouted and left for Anika's home.

The traffic, the effking traffic!!!

It was 7 and the function must already have started. I was struck here for the past one and a half hour.

My phone went off. It was Saaransh.

" Where are you Shreya? Your fiance is already here so is your family." He said.

" How is that even possible? Here I am struck in the jam and my family has already reached!" I exclaimed.

" Did you take the short cut?" He asked.