Chapter- 25

Shreya's POV-

" Shreya, wake up or else you'll end up being late today too." It was Virat bhai.

Shit! I didn't even congratulate him yesterday because of all that drama.

" Congratulations bhai! You're gonna be papa again. Did you tell Janu?" I asked, hugging him.

He chuckled.

" She is as excited as you are. Now get ready, I'll drop you. I know about your car." He said.

I nodded lazily.

" Now princess." He said sternly and I immediately got off the bed and went to freshen up. I was in no mood to wear formals so I settled for a white slit kurti with torn jeans and beige bellies with my silver earrings. It feels good to change look sometimes!

Shreya's look-

I went downstairs and Mumma made sure that I eat sufficient breakfast along with her taunts

" Bhai, let's go." I addressed Virat bhai. He nodded. It took us 45 minutes to reach office.

" Princess, give me a call when you're done. I'll either send the driver or pick you up myself if I'm done." He said and I nodded.

" Bye." I said and went in. Anika was sitting at her usual place so I went to her.

" You Good?" I asked.

" On the top of the world." She remarked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

" My parents and Vaibhav sir's parents have decided that we are getting married in the next two weeks." She said.

" Anika, tell me something honestly. Are you really in love with Vaibhav sir?" I asked her.

I blushed and nodded positively.

" Then what is the problem?" I asked her.

" I don't know Shreya. Everything is happening so fast that I'm confused. I don't even know if I'm happy or sad or frustrated or simply angry." She whined.

" Woman, let's go. We are taking half day leave and talking. You need to vent out." I ordered.

Then I went to inform Saaransh, Ronit and Adya. They insisted on coming along.

" Who is going to seek permission from Vaibhav sir? He is in a very bad mood today." Ronit said.

" I'll go." I said, sighing.

Cannot send Anika to Vaibhav sir right now or she'll blast and my other friends are completely useless.

" May I come in sir?" I asked as I knocked.

" Yes Shreya? Is there something you need?" He asked.

" Sir Anika, Adya, Ronit, Saaransh and I need half day." I said, boldly.