50 - Mama

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

We got back on the boat late, we almost missed it. We took a quick nap to gain more energy before deciding to do something again. Well now, I was laying on top of him talking about whatever came to mind.

"I'm so unbelievably in love." He mumbles rubbing his eyes. I stare at him in awe.

"I love you Jackson."

We lay in quiet before he starts talking again. "I want you to meet my parents," he says wearily.

"Sure," I sat and he raises both eyebrows.

"Really?" He asks rubbing my back.

"Mmhm."

"On another note, are you pregnant yet, damn." He says smirking.

"You're tryna kill me." I say jokingly

He gives me a look. "You'll look beautiful either way, I want a mini me."

"And I want food, but we can't all get what we want."

"Uh yea you can, let's go." He says standing and throws me over his shoulder all too quickly. His arms slightly loosen so I flip off his shoulders and surprisingly land on my feet. I stick out my tongue at him childishly.

***

I change into something and he shuffles around looking for something.

"What're you looking for?" I ask watching him scatter the bedroom.

"Uh, nothing nothing." He says rubbing his hands on his pants. He gives me a small smile making me narrow my eyes in confusion. He brushes it off and grabs my hand walking out into the hallway.

"Well, if it's your gun I saw it on the dresser...?" I say and he shakes his head.

"Nah mama, it's right here." He says calling me the nickname he loves other than babydoll. He lifts up his shirt enough for me to see the handle sticking out his waistband. Some old people gasp, beginning to walk the fastest they could.

"You're gonna get us kicked off the ship!" I scold to which he shrugs it off. "How'd you even manage that?" I ask.

"I have my people... and my ways." He smirks. I put my bookbag around my shoulders slipping my camera inside it first. We went to a new breakfast spot and I got pancakes but Jackson seemed off. Not in a terrible way, just enough for me to notice. I'd ask about it later because I didn't wanna ruin our day already.

After eating we get off the boat arriving in Costa Rica. It was so gorgeous, the water, the sun, the bright colors everywhere. I think I just fell in love with this place.

"You like Costa Rica?" He speaks up and I smile up at him.

"Hell yea! How could I not?" I say quietly enjoying my surroundings. He grins kissing me on my forehead.

Jackson's POV

How could I not fuck this up? I was certain that I was gonna stutter or be too pussy to ask and I was stressing.

I didn't try to let it affect me or her but I think she noticed and I hated it because she's too observant. My heart was pounding the whole time we walked around. The sand was hot as it hit my feet, and then sun was beating down on us making it seem a million degrees hotter. We walk further down the sand and finally the water hits our toes.

It was quiet, but a comfortable silence. I watched as she took a picture of the horizon. I struggled to get the box out of my pocket and it felt like I was about to pass out right here. I got down on one knee, until she turned back around.