Christmas Special

I don't understand why I can only update if it's Christmas. Also COVID isn't an issue because a vaccine would've been distributed months ago..(Bruce Banner).

It is a surprise to noone that Peter gets excited about Christmas. He decorates anything and everything. The apartment is blasting Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas is you with other Holiday classics mixed in as soon as he opens the door. Everything is red, white, and green with dashes of yellow and silver. He even gets permission to decorate his teachers classroom. Last ' year he even made a new Spider-suit that is red,green, and white with a Santa hat on for patrol. So someone who's so good at Christmas shouldn't get stuck on Christmas gifts. Right? /

Wrong,because currently the teen is layed do wn on his bed trying to think of something to get his mentor;Tony Stark. 'He's a billionaire. He has everything I can think of. What do you get something for someone who can buy or has everything that Amazon has to offer?' Peter tries to come up with a solution until his eyes start to shut and he drifts off into a slumber.,

Time skip to 3am

Peter sits straight up in bed. "I got it!" He exclaims; lucky that and ideas came to his mind. But he couldn't help being a bit annoyed at the fact that he woke up so early.

Time skip to the morning

Peter immediately starts to work on MR. Stark's gift. He sketches ideas before choosing one that will be perfect. He calls Ned "Ned. Ned. So I couldn't think of a gift to get Mr. Stark so I went to bed but while I was sleeping . I came up with ideas! But can you come over to help I don't have much time?" Peter says very excitedly. The two talk one the phone until Ned knocks on Peter's door. They do they're handshake before getting to work.

Peter chooses an idea using a design matrix and the two start to construct. Ned programming and Peter building. The friends take breaks to work on the other avengers' gifts which is old equipment innovated to become better and lighter than before. It will take a few days but Ned can sleep over.

Time skip a couple of hours brought to you by me not liking the amount of time skips I have

May walks in the door "Peter I'm home! Sorry I had to pick up a shift!" Confusion graces her face at the lack of an answer. There isn't a note that Peter left saying he went on patrol. She walks into Peter's room to see the two boys passed out by computers and metal pieces to a project. She puts a blanket over each of them before making sure that her nephew's face won't get cut from any materials. "Goodnight." May whispers before flicking off the light.

After a couple more days work Peter is leaving to go to the compound a backpack full of gifts. Excitement and nervousness running throughout his veins hoping that the others will like his gifts. He practically skips into the compound entrance and steps into the elevator. "Merry Christmas FRIDAY!!" The spider child tells her, if FRIDAY could smile she would be. "Merry Christmas Peter. I have set the elevator to go up to where Boss and the avengers are." She says almost fondly. Thanking her the teen steps out of the lift to greet Mr. Stark. "Hey Mr. Stark!" The said Mr. Stark rolls his eyes teasingly "You can call me Tony kid." At that moment the rest of the avengers walk in. Clint starts to speak." Let's open gifts."

After an hour of opening gifts and plenty of 'this is too expensive/I can't accept this!' (Peter) and 'relax kid I'm a billionaire' (Tony) the young engineer pulls out a weirdly shaped gift. "Ned and me got you this.." the gift giver gets shy as his mentor starts to open it. To say Tony loves it would be an understatement. "Kid..this is amazing. Did you and your friend Ted make this?" Peter nods a pride opening up in his heart.

Didn't know where  to end this. Merry Christmas what was your favorite gift?
,

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 26, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Spiderman oneshots {mostly Christmas 🎄 oneshots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें