Tricked and hurt (Yes this is a chapter)

Things to know Peter's suit can filter water. Man you guys this is going to be cringe because it's literally my first draft so hold on. (I copy and pasted it from my drafts) Aunt May died and Peter works. Sometimes odd jobs and fixing phones outside of his normal job.
Tw: sensory overload and mentioned death and suicide (Mary Parker's death Peter's mom)
Peter and NED built the suit.
He already knows how to work the suit without training wheels

Today is so far a bad day. for Peter. Flash was being unnecessarily mean and he got a detention for sleeping in class. Not to mention he was practically drowned.
* Flashback*
Peter was fighting the vulture and he picked up Peter and dropped him in the lake. He luckily had enough time to activate water more from Karen. He got air but was still sinking.* ( flashback over)

Peter POV
I am thankful I asked Ned to help me change the suit. I was also thankful that Mr. Stark put that water feature on so now I don't have to bother him. " Karen how much air do I have left. " You have half an hour left Peter " Karen responed . " Ok let's see how much longer till this thing unravels itself" I am not sure but some of it is floating to the surface there are still to many I can't do this,I gotta call Ned yep that's right. * calls Ned while sinking *
(A/N The phone conversation will be formatted different)
Peter: Dude I'm stuck underwater
Ned: Okay okay umm have you tried ripping it
Peter: Yes
Ned: Have you tried letting it float
Peter: Yes it didn't do much
Ned: Have you tried asking for help from the avengers
Peter: I have only met them one because of a horrible injury and MOST of them think I'm a menace so that's a last resort.
Ned: You need to do that Peter
Peter: What if someone reports the tarp?
Ned: It would still be to heavy for the police to get it out of the water
Time skip past the awkward silence
Ned: How much time do you have left
Peter: One sec. Karen how much time do I have left.
Karen. You have 10:51 seconds left
Ned: Dude. You. Need. To.Call. The. Avengers.
Peter Fine dude I will because I don't feel like dying right now, I have bleach at home for that. Cya. *Hangs up*
"Karen call the avengers" (A/N guess who's saying what I'm lazy) " I would need to hack into their AI FRIDAY to do that." " Do it" "Ok what device" " The big screen they use when Mr. Fury calls." "Would you like for the alarm to ring yep with video if you can of the water not me." "Calling"Spider-Man: Hello
oMr Stark: How did you get my number
Spider-Man: I hacked it, but that's beside the point.
Captain America: *Scowling and confused* Then what's the point menace
Spider-Man: I was getting there geez. Okay so I was fighting the vultures lackeys when the vulture suddenly picked me up and flew vertically upwards. He started to drop me so I deployed my parachute not knowing I was over water. It deployed wrong because he dropped me weird and I landed in the water tangled in a parachute and now I have less than 10 minutes be for my DAMAGED mask starts not being able to fill water and I die. So yep that's the tea sis.
Tony Stark: Well there only jealous because your most likely stronger than them and we can't figure out your identity. Besides why should we help you? We know nothing about you.
Spider-Man: I'll tell you my age and oh yea I'm about to run out of air and die in the middle of a LAKE.
Tony: Fine we'll help you. Send me your coordinates. Bye.
I hang up.
"Karen how much time do I have left?" I'm starting to get worried " You have 4 minutes. I suggest trying to rip the material" Karen is calm and collected as always.

Third POV (this is during the conversation and up to that point)
Fury calls Clint.
Clint: Fury Spider-Man is currently talking to us what do you want?
Fury: Spider-Man is most likely going to tell Stark his location. Your job is to get the paparazzi there, not to close to the scene in case of a battle would break out. Recruit him to the Avengers do the usual. He should be weakened, catch him be careful of his webshooters and disable them. Give him two options, come with you or be unmasked. Get on it, and inform the others.
Clint: got it
Clint hangs up and calls 15 news stations. With the location (yes they know Tony just tracked Spider-Man) and lastly informs avengers on the plan.