Fathers Day

Yeah. I haven't updated in awhile. I know. But if you leave me a request I will. Anyways let's get onto this.

Third POV

Peter paces around his room. It's Father's Day next week and he has no idea what he could make or get for Mr. Stark or if he should even get something for him. And will he be replacing uncle Ben and dad? May calls him for dinner. He walks into the room and May could instantly feel like something was wrong with Peter. After some prodding May gets hm to talk.
Peter: So Father's Day is next week. And I want to do something for Mr. Stark.
May: So you can do something for him honey.
Peter: But e has everything. And what if I'm replacing uncle Ben? And dad?
May: They would want you to be happy. And if seeing Tony as your dad makes you feel happy then that's what they would want. You're not replacing anyone. Just making more room in your heart for another.
Peter: Thanks May.
May: Sure. Now tell me about how your latest project is going.

Time skip brought to you by vines

Peter nervously clutches the gifts he made. What if Mr. Stark seems him as just Spider-Man?
Taking a deep breath Peter walk into the common rooms where the author put Tony for convenience.
Peter hands Tony the card. It read ' You are my dad. You're my dad boogie woogie woogie.( Set up like the vine too except with Peter and Tony.)
Before iron man could respond Peter hands him the gift. Tony opens it to find a big coffee mug. The mug had a picture of Peter and Tony hugging and on the other side it read 'Tony Stark does have a heart'
Peter: *kinda shy*There's a special pocket that opens,
He presses a hidden button and a secret compartment opens that has small but practically pure caffeine cups in it.
Peter: So...
Tony hugs Peter.
Tony: I'm so happy that you consider me your dad. Sun (get-get the pun? )
Shuri appears on the screen suddenly,
Shuri: Irondad and Spiderson confirmed!
Shuri: This b*** empty yeet!
The device either died or hit the wall.

This is the best I can do. Please leave a request I need them!