Speaker

People learn not to question Peter.
Peter was in Mrs.Snow's class. She was nice but she altered the rules a little. Instead of a citation for being late you would have to sing or dance in front of the class. If you misbehaved you got extra credit or free quiz answers taken away. Misbehave more then you would need to share an embarrassing or shameful story. But everybody's least favorite if you got more than 3 texts or more than one call the next time you would stand up and read the text but you were allowed to respond same with calls you are allowed to finish your conversation but when you are finished your supposed give it to Mrs. Snow so she could explain to that person they should not call during that time. She ended up getting mad respect because she held her rules even towards Flash. If you had any issues at home then the rule would be pardoned until things got situated.

Peter's phone was ringing. "You know the rules Peter consider this your pass"she warned. Peter picked up the phone it was just an operator. "It was just an operator" he told Mrs.Snow. "Okay Peter" she responded
Time skip to tomorrow in Mrs.Snow's class
Peter's phone rang again. "Peter I'm sorry but you know the rules" Peter answered "Hey Mr.Wilson your on speaker." "Kid I told you to call me Sam. I'm calling because Bucky wants to know what you want for dinner and he's to old to know how to operate a phone" Sam replies in his usual annoyed bored tone. "As long dad doesn't cook I don't really care" Peter shudders remembering last time Tony cooked and didn't burn the kitchen down or up. "Kid you need to choose something" Sam said. "Okay how about-"he was cut off with a "I thought Peter didn't have dad" You know who that was. "Peter who -" Peter hung up. Only for Wade to call. "Hello Wade your on speaker" (not spideypool because I don't feel like closing the gap) "Fine. Can I unalive someone?" Wade asked "Wade we talked about this, besides why are you calling me in the middle of class?" Peter questioned. "Tony said it was your lunch" Wade responded. "Well it's not, goodbye Wade " Peter told Wade then he hung up.  Peter asked if he could text his family to say he is in class. Mrs. snow said okay. Not even 10 minutes later Clint comes bursting in to the room asking where Peter is. "What do you want Clint?" Clint didn't respond but just yEeted himself towards Peter then picked him up and they yEeTeD to the tower.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk. #antibullying