2 Alone(On Christmas)

Third POV
To say that the Avengers are shocked is a understatement. A 15 year old kid went through more than them.
Spidey: Well I should go
Pepper: Stay, have a meal and then be on your way.
Spidey: Yeah and it's time to pull of my mask
Spider-Man pulls off his his mask and the avengers are more shocked.
Sam: *annoyed* I thought you were 15
Peter: No I'm 14.
Pepper let out an audible gasp. I mean who could blame her. She quickly walked up to him and engulfed him in a hug. Peter was shocked about that.
Pepper: Morgan did say you were sad. How about you stay for dinner?
Peter: T-thank you
Sam: *annoyed* Why the stutter kid. You were more confident when you ruined my wings in the battle. It's still not fixed yet.
Peter: Uhh yea umm sorry about that. It's  just that um when I'm Peter Parker it's         d-different from when I'm Sp-Spider-Man.
Morgan decided to come in the living room.
Morgan: Spider-Man you decided to show us your identity?
Peter: Yes you can call me Peter
Morgan: ok Peter. Will you eat Christmas dinner with us?
Peter looks to Mrs. Potts for approval and when she nodded her head.
Peter: Since Mrs Potts says it fine I would love to.
Morgan: ok you get to sit next to me and mommy.
They had gotten there food when Morgan remembered her question. Unfortunately for Peter.
Morgan: not to be rude or anything. Why were you crying in the park?
Peter: Do you want the truth because it doesn't end happily for most.
Morgan: I think I'm old enough to handle it. I have read all of the original brothers Grim fairy tales.
Peter: So I was crying at just how the day was to much. Personal problems. It led to a panic attack nightmarish thing. But it was just too much of a day today
Morgan: ok, you can stay here until you feel better. Come with me.
Morgan led Peter to her room and see turned on a movie from the Friday screen in there. Morgan was about to fall asleep but before Peter heard a little 'Nightnight big brother.'
Peter:*softly* Goodnight little sis

—————

Bonus: when the avengers and pepper saw Peter and Morgan they totally didn't take so many pictures they had to upgrade their storage. And Tony totally didn't try to adopt Peter. And Pepper did however scream at Tony when an annoyed May marched into the tower. And she let May right at Tony and the other avengers.

Word count: 436
Did you like it? Will you request? Can I have some requests? Sorry if it felt rushed.