Chapter 100 : Innocent

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hades had complete control of the underworld.

He was an immortal god,

And had the power of invisibility.

He wore a helmet called the Helm of Darkness.

It allowed him to become unnoticeable.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Dimitri!" Zion roared from his place on the podium

"Dimitri!" Zion roared from his place on the podium. The rest of us shifted uneasily from the powerful tone he conveyed.

Dimitri winced. "It's not my fault." He pointed at his confidante. "Hunter made me follow the angel dude."

Eros rose an eyebrow and grimaced like he has just been insulted. His heterochromatic eyes were prominent in the dark as he held his bow to his side. A quiver of arrows was strapped to his bare chest.

Hunter gasped in mock disbelief. His friend's betrayal left him speechless. He recovered almost immediately and responded in a plaintive cry. "I did not!"

Hunter wore a black hoody, that read 'Bite me,'  along with dark cargo shorts. It showcased his bright-red knees marked with scraping wounds. On his tousled chestnut hair was a cap worn backward. Judging from the Puma logo, I could tell it belonged to Dimitri.

Dimitri also had a similar black shirt but instead of cargo pants, he wore baggy sweatpants with white streaks on the side.

 Zion had recently voiced out his desire to bring them to star-crossed inc. Not only to improve Hunter's abilities but to keep an eye on the two. Had he gone through with it in my absence? After observing Eros' unconcerned expression at their appearance, I had my answer.

They had followed Eros from star-crossed inc.

"Hunter," Lamia whispered from the side. We all turned to her. She had drawn close to him. Her hands propped her upper body as her huge tail writhed behind her. Hunter shuffled up against a solid buttress. He stared at the weird creature with wide eyes. Dimitri stood close to his side.