Chapter 83 : Sword

Sorry for the late chapter. Was facing some health issues but I'm getting better.

 Was facing some health issues but I'm getting better

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Almops was a giant.

Son of the sea god Poseidon,

And the half-nymph Helle.

Almops was the brother of Paeon.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Liam's arm tensed around me

Liam's arm tensed around me. He acted instantly. A hand stretched outward. His eyes glowed a hitch brighter, activating his telekinesis. He wrenched his hand to the side and Alex's body followed, ripping away from Gwen's fallen frame.

Pedro dashed towards her not a second later. He bent to his knees, checking her wounds.

Alex exploited his opportunity and sprinted away, continuing his pursuit for freedom.

Liam tried his telekinesis but it didn't work. "Shit! He's too far."

Zion gritted his teeth and slammed a hand to the ground. Two streaks of lightning hit the earth a few inches ahead of Alex. The crocotta slid to a stop, but the warning wasn't enough. He took off.

Zion grunted in annoyance, ready to release another rain of lightning.

"Wait," I stopped him, remembering our last battle with the crocottas. "If you strike him with full force, he'll turn into a pile of ash. All our work will be for nothing."

Zion halted and cursed. "Pedro!"

Pedro was close enough to stop the retreating crocotta. He cautiously released Gwen and climbed to his feet.

He raised his hands and flicked his wrists, eyes glowing. Raindrops gathered meters away from Alex. They slowly gathered into a ball of liquid. Approximately the size of a truck.

Seeing him execute the trick he learned earlier today in the 'garage' made me smile. It's more like seeing someone gradually perfect his skills.