Chapter 36 : Mistake

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He was the god of love.

He shoots his magical bow and arrow,

And make people fall in love with each other.

He was the son of Aphrodite,

The goddess of love.

He's Eros.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I dashed down the hallway to the living room

I dashed down the hallway to the living room. My first guess was the hall will be in a mess, but not much was damaged. Pieces of a crushed vase littered the floor and the sofa was turned over.

Zion stood a few distance away, his head bowed as he rested two hands on a table. I could easily hear his labored breathing which means he was having one of his uncontrollable tantrums.

Did he even sleep?

I walked to him. "Zion, what's wrong?"

"Go away, Penny." His voice was husky and precise.

I would be lying if his words didn't hurt. "Has something happened to Pedro? What happened?"

"I said go away!" He turned, startling me with his rage.

His hair was disheveled. And to top it off, his button-down shirt was opened, revealing his chest. His body structure had somehow morphed into something stronger. One look at his eyes confirmed what exactly was wrong with him. A white glow filled his exhausted eyes and it was flickering.

He ran a hand through his hair. "You need to leave Penny."

"Is it Zeus?"

"Please leave." His strange eyes pleaded with me.

I took a step back, remembering my encounter with Zeus and how he nearly killed me. Maybe I should leave, but it's not right to leave him like this. I touched his cheek and made him face me. His flickering eyes searched through mine like he was having trouble seeing my face.