21.

It's now a week after meeting Mark's friends. Over that week I've been seeing his friends almost every day. Sometimes Mark would take me out with him or his friends would come over our house.

It was great.

I became friends with them.

They were all just like Mark, as in they acted like Mark. Which is great because Mark is great.

Tonight they're coming over for dinner and Mark is making me cook again. Everything has to taste good or I'm in big trouble. Thankfully all the previous nights the food tasted good.

"They're here. Be good." Mark said from the living room. I brushed my clothes from any crumbs and tried to straighten any creases before fixing my hair and going back to cooking.

I heard the front door open and voices along with footsteps enter the house.

"Where's my little girl?" I smiled when a familiar voice was clearly falling for me.

I turned away and greeted the person with a big smile before running up to go give the person a hug.

"BamBam!" I jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck. He held me up by the lower half of my body.

"Ooh you've gotten other mark on you leg" I giggled at what BamBam said. He was talking about the bruise Mark gave me the other day. Pieces of art they say.

I was able to get along with BamBam the quickest and I'm the closest with him then any of the other guys.

I greeted the other guys before getting back to cooking dinner for the guys. Tonight I made some basic steak and vegetables. Simple but delicious.

The guys all complemented my cooking telling me that it tasted good. I'm happy that they liked it.

Mark called me over before whispering in my ear.

"Good girl, you're getting better and better at this."

He even likes it. I smiled.

I sat with Mark and BamBam while the group continued their conversation. I'm not 100% what they were talking about but there was a lot of mentioning about money, drugs and weapons.

Just normal stuff Mark tells me.

But I was getting a little bored. My eyes were getting a little droopy. But Mark would yell at me and hit me telling me I'm a bad girl if I were to just get up and go to sleep. It's rude.

"Hey, you ok?" BamBam tapped my side waking me up a little.

"Oh yeah, just tired and a little bored."

I tried reading BamBam's expression. He was thinking about what he was gonna say.

"Yo, Jen and I are gonna grab some ice cream. We'll be back in a bit." BamBam said grabbing everyone's attention. I looked at Mark to grab his approval to which he nodded. I smiled and followed BamBam out the house.

I was sitting in BamBam's car silently while his music played in the background. This is the first time I'm going out without Mark. It feels weird. We're on our way to the nearest convenience store.

BamBam opened the door letting me out. I looked at the store in front of us.

Hmm this feels nostalgic for some reason. Whatever.

We went inside to be greeted by an empty store. The only other person was the worker and they were half asleep.

"Go look for the ice cream I'm gonna buy snacks" BamBam said before leaving me alone.

I looked at all the different flavoured ice cream. There were so many! I only see such variety when I go grocery shopping with Mark.

I picked out a flavour for me and was about to pick one for BamBam but realised I didn't know what flavour he liked.

I was about to go look for BamBam when an arm grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to look at who the person was.

Someone's POV

I was walking to the convenience store near my house. Just need something to eat and clear my mind from all these thoughts.

All these thoughts of her.

A loud car drove past making me lift my head up. It parked outside the convenience store. I noticed that it was an expensive car brand.

Damn what kind of person would own this type of car.

A guy stepped out the drivers side and I must say he is pretty good looking.

I watched as he went to the passengers side to open the door to whom I'm assuming is his partner since it was a girl.

That girl looks pre-

I recognise her,

That girl looks like her.

Wait.

That girl is her.

I continued watching in confusion as they entered the store. Who is he and why is she with him?

I ran towards the store and took a deep breath before answering.

They both separated and haven't seem to notice me yet. I searched around a little to find her. I was eventually able to find her where all the frozen stuff was.

This was the first time I've seen her this close in years. I can't believe I'm actually gonna talk to her.

I saw her start to walk away but before she could I grabbed her shoulder. She turned around to face me. I was expecting a big reaction from her. Like a surprised or super shocked face.

But nothing.

"Hey" I said in a calm voice. I didn't want to sound too friendly I just wanted to sound chill.

She looked at me confused.

"Do I know you?"

20/01/21
who should i write a story on next?