6 ; third floor corridor

"I'm his second, who's yours?"

The Granger sisters were still new to the whole making friends thing and so far they had none. Apparently not many people wanted to be friends with the girls who were deemed 'know-it-all's'.

With the exception of the occasionally greeting from Neville Longbottom, and his friends Dean Thomas, and Seamus Finnigan, no one really held conversations with the girls.

At times Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil would talk to them but they usually had other places to be, Liliana figured it was because her and Hermione could be at times, too uptight.

With the exclusion of these every now and then interactions, they really just stayed to their own, going to the library to read, and having their own time together. Liliana didn't mind, but she would get annoyed sometimes at how rowdy people could be in the library when she'd try reading a book.

At times Harry would show up, to just do some homework and study. Liliana wasn't sure why but on occasion, whenever Hermione was searching for another book to read, Harry'd come over and do some of his work at her table and sometimes he'd try talking to her.

It was awkward at first because all Liliana really wanted to do was read with no distractions but eventually, when he brought Ron along, she'd engage in their conversation.

These small discussion were enough for Liliana - and Hermione since she'd usually come along mid-conversation- to learn about the boys' hatred for the platinum haired Slytherin in their year; Draco Malfoy.

"He's worse than Dudley," said Harry whilst they walked towards the Gryffindor common room.

"Dudley?" questioned Liliana.

"Oh, he's my cousin, a pretty foul muggle. Anyways, Malfoy's worse than him and that's saying something if you ask me."

"Well, we only have to deal with him as well as the others during Potions so it shouldn't be all too bad," said Ron, wanting to add to the conversation.

The rest nodded in agreement at the red heads statement whilst walking through the fat lady's portrait.

"Um, Ron," said Liliana.

"Yeah?"

She merely pointed at the notice that was pinned up in the common room that said they would be starting Flying lessons on Thursday-- and Gryffindor and Slytherin would be learning together.

"Typical," said Harry darkly upon noticing what the girl was pointing at. "Just what I always wanted. To make a fool of myself on a broomstick in front of Malfoy." He had been looking forward to learning to fly more than anything else.