3 ; stotshead hill

"Even heard them giggle at one point

"Even heard them giggle at one point."

Liliana had the impression that it was still dark out which is why it struck her as odd when there was a knock on the door. She tried to ignore it, however, when there was one more and a few mutters coming from Ginny and Hermione to open the door, Liliana had no choice but to get out of bed and see who it was.

Feeling nothing but sleepiness as she took the blankets off of herself she walked towards the noise and opened the door.

"Oh, good morning," said Ben, who had put his fist down to his side; it seemed as though he were about to knock again.

"Ben? Why are you up so early?" Liliana questioned, stifling the yawn that was threatening to escape her mouth.

"I was writing dad a letter," Ben answered softly as he showed her the parchment that he was holding in his left hand. "I was actually wondering if I could use Loki to send it."

Liliana nodded in agreement before Ben handed her the letter. She walked over to the brumous owl's cage who seemed to have been awoken by Ben's knocking as well. She let him out and handed him the letter that Ben had given her as she whispered, "To Professor Lupin, Loki." The owl hooted softly before nibbling her finger and taking off into the night.

"Thank you, Lils," said Ben as she walked back over to him. "I'm sorry to have woken you so early, it's just that last night was the full moon... and you know..."

"Not a problem, Ben," Liliana replied sincerely. "Don't worry about it, I understand."

He gave her a warm smile before thanking her one final time and heading back upstairs.

"Who was it?" Hermione questioned as Liliana closed the door; squinting through the dark to not trip over anything.

"Ben," Liliana responded as she settled herself back into bed, wrapping herself in the warm blankets. She couldn't really hear what Hermione answered next because as her head hit the pillow and the faint creaking of the staircase finally disappeared she drifted off to sleep once more.

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜

It seemed as though on the third floor of the Burrow, there was some disturbance occurring as well. Harry felt as though he had barely lain down to sleep in Ron's room when he was being shaken awake by Mrs. Weasley.

"Time to go, Harry, dear," she whispered, moving away to wake Ron.

Harry felt around for his glasses, put them on, and sat up. It was still dark outside. Ron muttered indistinctly as his mother roused him; Atlas doing the same as Mrs. Weasley woke him. At the foot of Harry's mattress he saw two large, disheveled shapes emerging from tangles of blankets.

" 'S' time already?" muttered Fred groggily.

They dressed in silence, too sleepy to talk, then, yawning and stretching, Harry asked, "Where's Ben?" as the six of them headed downstairs into the kitchen.