Welcome

Hey everyone,

Happy 2021! Hopefully, this year will end up being better for all of you. ❤️

Yes, I know I should've put this up before I finished the book but oh well I forgot but better later than never right so here it is.

First thing first, I wanted to thank you all for even just clicking on my book and I hope that you'll stay until the end. I decided to put my book up here because I wanted to get feedback from a variety of people. More books to come so keep an eye out if you're interested!

1) English is not my first language so there probably will be grammatical mistakes and I have no problem you guys helping me out by pointing them to me as long as it's in a respectful manner of course just like all your comments should be.

2) Hateful or disrespectful comments are not welcome or acceptable! You can state your opinion nicely without being an asshole.

3) If you don't enjoy or like the book then do please click away. No one is forcing you to read this book and their's no reason for you to be spending your time and energy on something you don't like!

4) Feel free to comment & vote! I appreciate both especially the comments because it's nice to see your guys feelings, thoughts and reactions on it.

Text copyright ©️ M_scorpioxx

All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, organisations, places, events and incidents are either a part of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, entities, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the express permission of the author.

Axel made it #1 in romance yesterday! [23.01.2021]
I still can't believe it! I know it dropped today to #405 but it doesn't matter! Thank you, everyone,❤️ I hope you enjoy this book xx

All the love - M ❤️