Chapter 61

I get rid of my top and kneel next to her on the bed. Gripping her jaw I place a bruising kiss on her soft lips. She lefts her hand wander down from my chest to the bulge in my pants, gripping it and rubbing it. I hold my self up by my hand next to her head as I lay my body on top of hers moving my hand from her jaw to her neck holding it tightly.

Pushing her head back detaching our lips but not before she got a grip with her teeth on my bottom lip dragging it with her, I hiss in pain. She bites her lips teasingly smiling up at me as she continues to rub my dick.

"Don't look at me like that you'll make me cum in my pants and I haven't even fucked you yet."

I place a swift kiss on her lips before removing my hand from her neck placing scatter kisses there as well. I let my lips brush her nipple before darting out my tongue flicking it doing the same to the other.

"Don't tease me Ax."

She tangles her fingers in my hair and starts playing with them whilst looking at me, her mouth slightly agape. She drops her hand from my dick and places it on her stomach instead.

"Patience kitten, don't take out your claws yet, "  I say trailing kisses down her stomach, to her belly button stopping above her panties.

I grip the sides of her panties and push them down her legs throwing it next to me on the bed. I spread her legs open holding her thigh over my shoulder as I lay between them. I let my fingers run up and down her thigh teasing her little more cause I like it when she is desperate for me.

My lips brush her thigh as I lay down two kisses before diving in her glistening pussy screaming my name. The sudden pleasure makes her choke down her moan and bring her hand resting on her stomach further up her body gripping her boob.

"Fuck, " she says inhaling sharply, throwing her head back in the pillow as I suck on her clit.

Her grip on my hair tightens as she tries to shove my face further in her pussy.

"Please Ax, give me more, " she moans like a kitten wanting food.

She stuck her lips out in a pout before grabbing my hand that keeps her thigh apart from the other and bringing it to her mouth. She wraps her lips around my index finger and starts licking and sucking it before doing the same to my middle finger. She keeps her eyes on me the whole time as I continue to lick her pussy. Once she realises my fingers I bring them down to her pussy rubbing her clit before going down to her entrance. I insert one finger in for starters pushing it in and out slowly. I attach my lips to her clit licking, sucking, pulling and biting it gently.

"Fuck Ax, please, " she says in a breathy tone pushing her hair away from her sticky neck.

Deciding that I tease her enough and seeing as my dick wants some attention as well I push my middle finger in her as well and increase the pace.

"Oh, " she cries out and tucks at my hair as my fingers move vigorously inside her as I suck hard on her clit.

Once I have her where I want her, hair a mess on the pillow with some strands sticking to her sweaty forehead. Nails digging into my skull, eyes closed tight, her head thrown back into the pillow, mouth hanging open and thighs shaking I stop all movements and remove my fingers.

"Fuck, why?" She cries and brings her hands to her face pushing her hair away.

She opens her eyes staring at me with wide dilated iris. She opens her mouth to say something but shuts it once she sees me getting rid of my pants and grabbing a condom from my bedside table.

"Relax baby, you know I wouldn't leave you hanging for too long, " I say wrapping the condom on my dick, stroking it a few times as I lean down to kiss her. She immediately brings her hands on my shoulders rubbing them up and down. I pull away from her just enough so I can flip her over, gripping her hips and pulling them up. She lets out a squeal from the unexpected move but goes on to giggle as she arches her back to me.

"Good girl, " I whisper as I smack her ass.

She shakes her ass to me while she turns her head to the side looking at me with her lip latch between her teeth.

"Yeah, you like that, " I say as I rub my dick up and down her pussy.

"Yeah, now please just slide your dick in my p-fuck, " she moans out as I shove my dick in her with one hard thrust.

I set from the start a hard and fast pace thrusting in and out of her. I grip her hips as she grips the headboard seeing her knuckles going white.  

I glide my hand from her hip to her neck shoving her face deeper in the pillow muffling her moans.

"Shhh, we wouldn't want to get a noise notice now would we, " she giggles.

I smirk smacking her ass again before letting go of her neck and go back on holding her waist.

"Fuck Ax, it feels so good!"

"I know baby, you feel so nice and snug and you're so wet my cock just slides in and out of you, " I groan as I feel my orgasm coming closer and closer.

"Are you close baby?" I ask her as I start rubbing her clit vigorously.

"Yess, so close, " she inhales sharply, letting go of the headboard.

She grips with one hand the sheet while bringing her other hand under her griping my balls as my cock brushes her hand with every out stroke.

"Fuck, " I groan as I slam in her as hard as I can making her scream out as she cums.

"Fuck, " she moans out as her legs shake and I cum in the condom.

We stay like that for a few more minutes before I pull out and went to throw away the condom, pulling on my boxers before joining her. She lays on her stomach trying to calm down her rabbit heartbeat.

I lay next to her, hugging her waist and pushing my face in her neck. I grip her thigh and hook her leg over mine.

"I love you"

"I love you too, " she says turning her head slightly to kiss me.

Even though it's like midday right now we still went to sleep after our exhausting exercise.

A/N

Hey, guys, I hoped you're all doing well and enjoyed this chapter!

Please pray for Lebanon, the situation there is absolutely heartbreaking and terrifying 💔.   My heart goes out to all the victims and their families.

You can visit helplebanon.carrd.co to see ways that you can help as well as visit lebanonscrisis.carrd.co to educate yourself on what is happening there.

I hope you have a nice day and night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️