Chapter 31

Our eyes staring at their other half, earth to sea.

Toasty warm sand and the splash of water to freshen it up.

So close yet so far away.

I don't think we'll ever know who will win and who will lose this battle.

Axel stands up and starts walking towards us.

Oh God, this can't be good!

Thankfully for me, someone bumps into him but it seems like Axel doesn't take it too well.

He's intoxicated so he doesn't think straight. That's what I kept saying to myself as I was watching the scene unfold in front of my eyes. But... was he that drunk? I don't think so.

Axel's face morphs into a scowl, his eyes narrow and nostrils flare. He raises his finger-pointing it at the other guy that must be around our age. He's a bit shorter than Axel but he looks a bit bulkier.

They start yelling at each other but due to the loud music and laughter around, I can't hear clearly what they say. I only manage to get a few sentences.

"I said I was sorry... Jeesh dude!" the stranger said.

"Let's see how sorry you'll be after I'm done with you, " Axel yells.

"What got your panties in a twist bro? Can't get any pussy?" The unknown boy claps back at Axel.

Those are only things I hear before Axel's hands form into fists and connect with the other person's cheekbone.

"OMG!" Christy exclaims.

Our friend's eyes including Carters snap towards the fight scene going on. I can feel Carter tightening his hand on my waist. He picks up his vodka and drinks it in one go roughly placing the glass back on the table. I'm surprised it didn't even crack.

His jaw clenches. I can tell that Axel's appearance bothers him.

I want to look away but I can't. This is the Axel Carter didn't want me to hang out with. This is the Axel everyone was talking about. The rude, easily ticked off, get into petty fights whenever he goes out at night, likes to throw his fists at people Axel. This Axel has anger issues and lashes out on people. This isn't the Axel I got to know.

Still, despite seen him act like this for the first time with my own eyes, I don't see the Axel that people are afraid of. What I see is a broken kid with a rough past desperate for someone to love him. That only makes my guilt grow even more.

I stare at Axel while his fist is pounding the other guy's face as he desperately tries to get the big angry bear off of him. Luca and Matt rushed to Axel's side trying to prie him off. The girl looks mortified that was sitting next to him.

Some other people jump in and help to pry the two boys apart. A girl rushes to the boy's side, I guess it's his girlfriend leading him to the bathroom. Matt shoves Axel back at the sofa and it seems that he is saying something to him but his eyes land back on mine.

I'm debating between getting up and checking if he's okay but seen the girl placing her hand back on his thigh and him not pushing her off makes the decision easy for me.

I turn my head to the side kissing Carters jaw feeling the effects my small touch has on him. His shoulders slouch and his grip on my waist loosen. I lean forward my lips touching his ear.

"How about we go home when it's going to be just the two of us? I miss your touch, " I say to him pulling away from him and biting my lip. His chocolate eyes looking into mine as a smile forms on his face.

"Let's go, " he says and grabs my hand helping me stand up before wrapping it back on my waist.

Saying our farewell to our friends and promising to visit them again for easter we start heading on our way. Of course, I can't help myself but look back at Axel only to see him looking at me so broken before he averts his gaze on the blonde next to him. I want to scoff out loud but I keep it in.

God, when did I became such a bitch?!

(Mature content ahead! 18+ only)

Once we're on the road, Carter's hand travels up my naked thigh until he reaches underneath my dress and pushes my panties aside. He slides his finger up and down gathering the moisture that was already there before pushing his index and middle finger in me. It's sad though how I'm not sure if I was wet entirely because of him.

I let my head roll back on my seat letting out a satisfying moan. He keeps a steady slow pace teasing me the entire drive back home.

"Shh baby, " he says once we park outside the building he removes his fingers and brings them up to my mouth. I open my mouth slightly as he pushes them in making me suck my juices off.

"We're going to go up to our room and you are going to ride my cock nice and hard just like you like it, yeah?" He removes his fingers from my mouth and gets out of the car.

Fuck me! This is the sexiest thing Carter has ever told me in our almost 3-year relationship. He wasn't lying when he said that he'll try his hardest to keep our relationship from crashing down. I can't remember the last time he let me be on top. We probably only did it once or twice the first year we got together. This is actually making me excited to have sex with him. 

I get out of the car and follow Carter up to our apartment. We enter our room with teeth clashing together and hands roaming each other bodies aggressively. He tucks down the strap of my dress, before pushing it down until it reaches my shoes and then I pull it off myself. His mouth attacks my nipples sucking them one by one before rolling them between his fingers. I bring his lips up to mine again before pushing him down on the bed with me straddling him.

We remove the rest of our clothes quickly before I reach into the bedside table and grab a condom. I carefully open the folded packaging and roll the condom on Carters extremely hard erection. He grabs my hips helping me move up and down on his dick. Our lips meeting each other for the whole ride. I let out a moan and move my lips down to his neck giving him a kiss before nestling my head there. I hear him let out a groan throwing his head back on the headboard as I quicken my pace.

"Shit!" Carter says.

"Fuck, " I moan out at the same time as Carter as we both reach our climax.

(Mature content ends here)

I stay on him for a few more seconds until I calm down a bit before removing myself. I brush the hair that was sticking to my forehead back and focus on my heavy breathing.

Carter leaves the bed to throw away the used condom before slipping on a pair of boxers and joining me in bed.

He slides his arms around me and brings me closer to him resting my head on his shoulder.

"Do you think we'll be okay?" he suddenly asks me.

"Maybe, " I say before closing my eyes.

Maybe...

A/N

Well, that just happened...

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter.

More chapters coming out later on today!

Feel free to comment & vote! ❤️

Have a nice day/night! Xx

All the love - M❤️