Founded

As (Y/n) stood next to her psychotic mandrill as he continued his maniacal laughter she suddenly overheard this sound coming from behind them. Taking a peak she turned her head back and noticed the Mega Pink Jaguar running at them in full speed.

She then realized that it was Kipo who was able to turn herself and started to panic. She didn't know if that was truly her friend in there or something far worse.

Clinging on to Scarlemagne's coat had him turn his attention towards (Y/n) and looked to see what she was staring at and saw the beast, notifying one of his noblemen to distract it.

The last thing (Y/n) saw as the images of their appearance get smaller and smaller was the nobleman falling to the ground and Kipo standing right where he was.

(Y/n) faced back around and held onto her chest. She didn't want to believe that Kipo would do anything to harm anyone. In silence she prayed for her as she and Scarlemagne begin to arrive at their palace, continuing to prepare for their coronations.

(Emilia's POV)

Finally we took one of his nobles down.

Now all that's left is this Jaguar to handle...

Hiding behind the trees I succeeded in avoiding it for a few seconds before they were able to find me. I quickly moved out of the way and shot a couple of my sleep darts at it only to miss.

I suddenly sensed something behind me as I swiftly turned to avoid getting hit by a..

Girl in a wolf cloak..?

Dear god...this world has gotten worse.

I was too distracted to notice she knocked my crossbow out of my hands "Don't even think about it." She said to me with a scowl. I stared at her in confusion as another kid approached the Mega Jaguar. I yelled out to them "Hey! Backpack! Don't go near that thing, it's dangerous."

Why are they not running away from this mute..?

I gasped as another pair of mutes emerge from the bushes next to me as they walk up next to the kids. The kid with the backpack suddenly speaks out "Kipo..." and my eyes immediately widened out of shock.

I can't believe it's actually HER..

After all these years I never thought I'd actually find her..

Just then one of my crew aimed his crossbow at her which wasn't such a good idea because now she's pouncing on everyone, making sure she got her point about anyone trying to mess with her.

Hidden in the trees I observe as the boy with the backpack kept showing her a picture to which it actually worked. The girl known as Kipo returned to her normal self as a human as her "friends" gathered around her.

I walk up behind them as my two crew stood next to me as I stared at the girl who was the answer to fixing this damn planet. The problem I worked on my whole life to solve was right in front of me.

"Finally."

Greta and Zane took off their masks "Wait. Does that mean she's the girl who-" "Yes, Greta." My eyes revert to her side "Shut it, and follow my lead." I said sternly yet quietly as I began walking up to them. Making my voice sound gentle and concerning I ask her "So, you're Kipo? Are you OK?"