A girl, a Wolf and a...Blue Pig?

Y/N - your name
E/C - eye color
H/C - hair color
H/L - hair length
S/C - skin color
F/C - favorite color
B/S - birth sign
(Reader is now 22 yrs and I'll also be putting in the short intro for every chapter now so be on the lookout!)

(13 years later..)

(Y/n's POV)

Ha!

You all thought I was dead..

But I survived...

And boy did it change me

I can't believe it's already been 13 years since I last seen Hugo. By the time I made my way back to where we separated he wasn't there. I tried searching for him for days, but I didn't see a single trace of him anywhere. Ever since that incident happened...I felt like something changed inside me, like I unlocked a part of myself I never knew before. And I was loving it. So remember when Emilia injected me with spider monkey dna? Yeah, well it seems I'm part monkey now, technically part mute now. I have all the capabilities of an actual spider monkey! I can grow fur on my arm, I can grow a tail, make my ears round so I could hear better, my eyes get bigger and change to a bright yellow to see better even in the dark, I can literally climb on any type of surface(like a spider!) and lastly I have enhanced strength and speed. What's even more impressive is that I've also became better in combat. Now I've had quite the journey these last few years. I've learned to be more fluent in some mute languages, I met this weird but cool mod frog named jamack in my teenage years and luckily he was around the same age!

It's always a bummer whenever he doesn't want to accept my friendship. He's a cool guy! At least to me he is, but it's always funny when I mess around with him whenever we run into each other. I consider him my best friend even if he's not willing to accept it. Speaking of friends I'm also known as being an ally to the Umlaut Snakes. Cotton is like the sister I've always wanted. She and I have amazing rock sessions every now and then when I would go visit her and Camille. She'd play her rocking guitar and I'd rock out with one too and even sing a little.

As far as my reputation goes.....I'm known to most mutes as "The Weird Human", no one knows about my mixed dna so yeah, they all think I'm super weird. The only two mutes who've seen my face are jamack, Cotton and Camille. I pretty much cover almost everywhere from- you know what? I'll just show ya."

(This is an example of what the reader is wearing, you're free to change the color! The black on your face is face paint

(This is an example of what the reader is wearing, you're free to change the color! The black on your face is face paint. Keep in mind the reader does know how to sew so she made it herself)

I know what you're thinking, "pretty cool, right?" Took me weeks to make the outfit, heck my hands are still aching from it. Aside from that almost everyone tries to avoid me and it's not because I'm a mysterious person who happens to disappear without a trace(although I find it very true), but because I just don't socialize with anyone anymore. If anything I tend to stay out of the open and rather hide in the shadows to observe. I had given up hope to believe mutes and humans can come together and live in harmony. Wanting my own farm is another I gave up as well. I had to always be on the move, I could never stay in one place. I still had the seeds and would trade some with mutes for food or other things.