Sing-2

第九章

看板-2

Ninth Chapter: Sign-2

+Main World+

Sitting behind the Hokage's desk was Tsunade with her eyebrows furrowed and fingers laced together as she frowned a little toward the woman, a ninja of Konoha, that had came in and had informed her of the sudden changes in Naruto. "Are you certain of this?" she asked.

"Yes, Lady Hokage." replied the woman.

"Kakashi and Obito were there. They could be the ones that had caused Naruto to move a limb."

"It could be, but m'lady...the boy was sweating a lot."

There was a paused before Tsunade stood up, pushing her palms against the edge of her desk, and rounded it. The Hokage walked passed her subordinate, telling her to follow, which the said subordinate did.

The two arrived in the chamber in less than three minutes of walking down a staircase, and Tsunade walked briskly toward the heart of the room where the casket was with the unnamed ninja following suit. Looking in, Tsunade noted the wetness of the blonde teen's forehead inspite of the latter's tranquil face with her unbelieving eyes. And then, the Hokage gingerly caressed the teen's cheek with her right hand, before a smile gradually made itself known without the knowledge of the former. "I think he's trying to wake up." she mumbled to herself though the ninja beside her heard it.

"I bet he's a fighter." the woman commented.

"Yeah." Tsunade pulled her hand away as she straightened up her posture. "He really is a fighter."

The next day came, and unbeknownst to everyone in Konoha, something was happening that nobody had predicted or anticipated.

A small flat pebble was tossed across the river and sunk in the water. Not a second later, another followed before it, too, sunk in, only it was at least a foot ahead from the first. The same thing happened the next until the last one was three feet away from the shore.

It was as though the one who had been throwing pebbles wanted it to reach the other side of the river bank, but failed to do so.

A sigh escaped the lips as the man, who had been sitting on the meadow, laid on his back, cushioning his head with his arms folded beneath it. The man had short dark brown hair, a pair of sharp cobalt eyes, and tanned skin. He wore a pair of slippers, olive green trousers, and fire coloured tee.

Despite the tranquility the wind brought as it blew gently across the clearing, the man on earth had a dark expression.

"I can see storm raging on in your eyes." someone with cool and gentle voice spoke, which made the resting person jumped into a sitting position and looked behind him to see someone he had not seen before.

"Who are you? I've never seen you here before." asked the man suspiciously.

The newly arrived person took few steps forward, before settling beside the other.

"I'm Kurokage."

The brunnette scowled, not pleased with the Kurokage person whom he deemed as weird as the man was covered from head to toe with bandages. Apart from it, he also noted that his new companion in the clearing wore black sunglasses and surgical mask.

"Kurokage? As in BlackShadow?" he mocked as he raised an eyebrow. "And what's with you? You don't have your clothes on. Are you a mummy that came to life and had escaped the tomb?"

"Yeah." Kurokage replied curtly, which made the other man felt fear creaping in. "I don't have your name yet..."

"Nirou."