( 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑎 )

"who shot ya? separate the weak from the obsoletehard to creep them brooklyn streetsit's on nigga, fuck all that bickering beef I can hear sweat tricklin down your cheek"

"who shot ya?
separate the weak from the obsolete
hard to creep them brooklyn streets
it's on nigga, fuck all that bickering beef
I can hear sweat tricklin down your cheek".

as the band procession played wind beneath my wings, the bearers walked into the frank e. campbell funeral chapel carrying in paul's casket. everyone rose and looked amongst the casket as they saw that their fallen friend, colleague, boss, and family member was in there. their fallen person was gone.

tears were flowing in the chapel and emotions were running high. paul's death came so unexpectedly that no one would've even thought that they would even have to be here for him. out of all of the people, why did God have to take paul from the world?

better yet, why did roman have to take paul from the world?

roman was at the funeral though, with iman by his side. he was sitting in a pue with jimmy, jey, naomi, and takecia who came as plus ones. shiny with the stripper jazmyn and terrence were sitting behind them. he had no emotions towards this, none at all. he was just here to play his part and to act like he didn't do anything to him, he just came here to look sad but be happy about it later.

moments after the bearers brought paul's casket in, linda arrived in the chapel. she was surrounded by her and paul's two children, and she was wearing a black veiled hat and dark black sunglasses, along with a black armani dress and heels. even though no one could see her face due to the hat and glasses, it was clear that she was in much distress. losing the love of her life and having to find him at the same time was all too much for the woman. it was all too much and it made so many feel for her, including iman.

"iman.... are you crying?" roman asked her as he looked over and saw her with tears in her eyes.

"I feel so bad for linda" iman sighed. "I couldn't imagine losing someone that's been the love of your life for so long, and having to find him dead at that. she didn't deserve for this to happen to her, and neither did paul".

"oh yes he did" roman mumbled under his breath.

"what?!" iman exclaimed at what he just said, she heard him. she didn't like what she just heard from him, at all.

and it was also starting to have her think..... just to remind, iman doesn't know that roman killed paul. she doesn't know at all, but this was definitely having her think.

linda and her two children brought themselves up to the casket and the minute she saw it, she immediately began to break down. she fell to the ground and began to sob loudly and uncontrollably. the children held her as she was mourning her husband, and many other people came up to get linda and to console her so that the two who were also mourning wouldn't have to deal with all of that weight and pain.