( 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 )

"let's make love in the summer timeon the sands, beach sands, make plans to be in each other's arms(let it breathe, let it breathe)"

on the sands, beach sands, make plans
to be in each other's arms
(let it breathe, let it breathe)".

montego bay has been such a wonderful trip for iman and roman. they were in love with jamaica and obviously, in love with each other. they had spent the entire week doing fun activities around the city and of course, they were making love, so much love.

today was their last full day in montego bay before going back to new york so they were going to have as much fun as possible. today's agenda included the two going atv riding and then later on this evening, having a private dinner on the beach.

"wait.... we gonna be in the muddy water?!" iman asked the instructor at the ranch they were on.

"well yes, it's apart of the activity!" the guy told her.

"you're not about to chicken out over some puddles are you iman?" roman said to his wife.

"no it's just that I wore this light color and I didn't think I was gonna be getting dirty so" iman sighed, thinking about her mocha colored two piece short set from fashion nova.

"is it designer?" he asked.

"no" she said.

"then who cares" roman scoffed. "just put the helmet on and c'mon".

"we usually recommend wearing darker or more run down clothes for these activities if you are skeptical about getting dirty" the guide told iman.

"no no, i'll deal it's fine" iman said.

"exactly you were not about to be whining about clothes that you have money to just buy again" roman said.

"you just wanna do this damn activity so bad so you can think this is some type of getaway cruise chase!" iman said, referring to what roman was saying on sunday when she brought atv riding up.

"no I wanna do this because it's fun and we already did everything that you wanted to do this week. go to the beach a bunch of times, we swam with the dolphins, went to dance, and we did kayaking. now it's time for the real events like this!" roman said back. "but I still stand by my testament that you being my ride or die behind me as we're riding through this place is badass".

"you are so corny" iman chuckled.

"coming from the woman that's probably been captioning all of our pictures with a beyoncé pick me song" roman scoffed.