( 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑏 )

"go shawty, it's your birthday we gon party like it's your birthday we gon sip bacardi like it's your birthday and you know we don't give a fuck it's not your birthday!"

we gon party like it's your birthday
we gon sip bacardi like it's your birthday
and you know we don't give a fuck it's not your birthday!".

it was saturday morning and iman just woke up. it was a little after ten thirty and she woke up to an empty bed. roman was gone, presumably at the warehouse and she could smell food coming from the kitchen so julianne was cooking breakfast.

today is also the day of iman's surprise party, so a lot was happening today. there was a whole master plan that's been set for about a week now and it was all going down tonight. they wanted to make sure that this was the greatest night of iman's life and everything needed to go accordingly.

iman was on her phone, scrolling through instagram when her phone started to ring. it was janelle facetiming her so she answered the phone.

"hey girl" iman said to her best friend.

"hey bestie!" janelle exclaimed. "you look like you just got up".

"I did" iman said. "but where are you going this morning?".

"going to get my nails done and then going to get my hair done" janelle told her. "cause we got plans tonight".

"we? of course it's last minute" iman sighed.

"girl please, at least we doing something for you" janelle said. "but tonight melissa, aniyah, tron, and I are gonna take you out to dinner and then we hittin up the club!".

"the club? what club?" iman wondered. she was hoping that it was a club that roman or any drug gang had no affiliation with, she did not wanna be in a shooting again.

gag is that they weren't really going out to eat or to the club, this was just a rouge to get iman to leave the house to lead her to her party. it's all apart of the master plan.

"club allure in queens, our favorite" janelle told her.

"what about the restaurant?" iman asked again.

"the smith, something cute before the real party starts at the club" janelle said.

"oh okay, so should I dress for the club or dress for the restaurant?" iman wondered.

"club, definitely club" janelle told her, just so she can be dressed to dance at a party. "so go get your hair, makeup, nails, whatever you need done cause we gonna be lit tonight!".