( 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑟𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛 )

"they say this is a big rich townI just come from the poorest part bright lights, city life, I gotta make it this is where it goes down, I just happen to come up hard legal or illegal baby I gotta make it"

I just come from the poorest part
bright lights, city life, I gotta make it
this is where it goes down, I just happen to come up hard
legal or illegal baby I gotta make it"

"wassup boss man" jackie, one of roman's dealers said to him as he walked through the doors. roman just gave him a look and continued to walk.

"we got more supplies of the coke from baretti up in the bronx" he continued to tell roman, even though roman so obviously didn't want to speak to him.

"i'm aware" he said. "you know instead of trying to talk up to me you should be doing your job. you have a club to hit up at one".

"i'm on it" he said going off back to his station.

roman had difference sections off in the warehouse dedicated to the manufacturing and sell of each drug. jackie was in the cocaine department, the head department and there was the different departments of heroin, marijuana, MDMA (ecstasy and molly), pills, meth, quaaludes, you name it. just about every drug for basically every borough in new york. he runs shit for a reason.

roman got to his office which was on the second floor of the warehouse and he sat up in his chair. he opened his drawer and took out the cigar and lighter and used the lighter to light up his cigar. leaning back in his chair and smoking it.

"welcome back uce" a samoan man said to roman as he came into his office.

two of them walked in, and they were roman's cousins (who were practically his brothers) jimmy and jey fatu. they've been roman's day 1s since childhood, they grew up together and they even came into this game together to get money. once roman developed his kingpin empire, he knew to get jimmy and jey involved. the only thing is that roman doesn't have them selling.

jimmy and jey are more of roman's henchmen, they're second rate in the empire. roman didn't want his blood on the streets in case shit went left so instead of having them sell like the young bucks that were downstairs, they were his main associates, and when roman was handling business or he was out they were holding down the fort. for example when roman left earlier today, jimmy and jey held it down. matter of fact, the reason why roman even came back to work was because of something jey was told while he was gone.

"where is he?" roman asked the two, referring to the man that jey told him out on the phone.

"not here yet, he was hiding out in long island. terrence and shiny went out to get him, they're on their way" he told him.

"we believe that he was an undercover for victor and his people" jimmy added in.

who he was referring to was victor marshall. victor marshall was another drug lord and him and roman have been rivals for years. the main reason is that during roman's quest to take over all of new york, roman wanted stake in long island. however during that quest, victor had sneakily taken over long island , meaning that roman couldn't because shit is very territorial.