( 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒 )

"you wanna sleep on me? overnight?i'm the muthafuckin boss, overwrite and when I pull up, vroom, motorbike now all my niggas gettin overbuck, overwrite"

i'm the muthafuckin boss, overwrite
and when I pull up, vroom, motorbike
now all my niggas gettin overbuck, overwrite"

after the crazy night at the club, iman decided to stay in for the rest of the weekend. she didn't wanna go anywhere unless she really had to. roman went to the warehouse to deal with the situation and iman was at home. janelle did come over though as she wanted to check on her best friend, especially since she was so worried that she has gotten shot.

"like I was so damn scared. I didn't see you come out with us and I thought that someone got you" janelle told her. "I was gonna go back to find you but the gun shots kept going and aniyah forced me to leave the club, I didn't wanna leave without you".

"aniyah was right though, you didn't need to risk your life like that" iman told her.

"I cried the whole car ride home, I honestly thought that you had gotten shot" janelle continued to explain.

"you have my location though why didn't you just check it?" iman wondered.

"I wasn't thinking about that at the time. I didn't even think about it until I got home, then I saw that you were out of the bronx and I was relieved. that's when I knew to come over today to check on you" janelle said.

"i'm glad you did, I was so upset last night. everything was just so..... ugh" iman sighed. "plus roman's not here so".

"he's figuring out who was behind it?" janelle asked her.

"he knows who did it, he's probably speaking to the club owner and his people to figure out what to do" iman told her.

"he's probably gonna kill them... whoever is left at least" janelle said. "I read the news article today and they said eight of them were dead and one person was injured".

"people still died janelle" iman stressed.

"the people that started it iman" janelle told her. "so fuck them, they caused harm to everyone. they can rot in hell for all I care".

"don't dwell on this iman honestly. just be grateful that you're alive, your friends are alive, and that your husband is alive. I already know you would've lost it if something happened to him".

".... I worry about him so much" iman sighed. "I don't wanna lose him y'know? it's so damn scary".

"well.... you know what I would tell you to do" janelle said, before iman could give her a dirty look because she knew what janelle was alluding too. "but you do love the man so dearly so I guess you just have to trust him. he's been doing this longer than y'all have been together right? he knows what to do".