( 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑟𝑠. 𝑗𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 )

"me and mrs

"me and mrs. jones
we got a thing going on
we both know that it's wrong
but it's much too strong, to let it go now" .

iman and roman returned to new york friday evening after the six day trip in montego bay. when they came back, they were told about a housewarming party jey was having at his brand new home. jey and his family had moved into a thirty two million dollar penthouse in soho throughout the week they were gone and it was weird to roman, very weird.

"iman I have a question to ask you" roman began to say.

"what's up?" she answered.

"don't you find it a little weird that jey and his family moved into such an expensive penthouse so quickly? like a week ago he was still living in harlem and now he's living in soho, how does that work?" roman wondered.

"baby that's how moving works...." iman said, very confused at what he even meant. "you buy a new house and then you move out of your old one, it's not that hard hun".

"jey has never once talked about moving, not once. are we really supposed to believe that he was able to buy a million dollar penthouse on such short notice and then move in so rapidly? he has a whole family to pack up, how did they do it all so fast? you buy a penthouse in the matter of a week and move in THEN have a housewarming?!" roman continued to explain.

"he was probably moving in silence, wanted to keep it a surprise. it's not as far fetched as you think roman" iman scoffed. "why are you so concerned anyways? you sound obsessed".

"cause shit is weird, like where did he even get the money to buy a penthouse?" he asked again.

"i'm pretty sure you out of all people know the answer to that" iman scoffed.

"no I actually don't because if he was gonna get a penthouse he would've gotten one years ago" roman said. "shit is all just suspicious that's all".

"you're really mad that your cousin was able to move out of harlem to live in a better environment for himself, his wife, and his kids. hater and bitter behavior" iman said as she rolled her eyes at her husband being a clear ass for nothing.

"ain't nobody a hater" roman groaned. "here you go being dramatic per usual".

"and here you go being an asshole per usual" iman groaned. "after the amazing trip we just got back from I thought you would be cool but of course you're back to your old ways".

"iman I really don't feel like arguing with you over my damn cousin, please get out of my face so I can finish getting ready" roman spat at her.