ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

We walked around the campus for about an hour showing her all the places. We stopped to take a break at the dock. I plopped myself down on the edge and motioned for Nicolette to sit next to me. our feet dangled below us barely touching the water. Talking for a while watching the ripples in the water. In a flash I fell forward in the water. As soon as i resurfaced I screamed, rubbing my eyes and pushing my hair back.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I yelled when I saw Neil and his goons standing on the pier. Nicolette smiled trying to hold in her laugh while Charlie was bursting at the seams with laughter. I started freaking out because I don't like any body of water. Not knowing what's in it freaks me out. I'm splashing around, trying to get all the scary things away from me. Not caring about swimming out. Not thinking about anything that will get me out of the water.

"GET ME OUT I DON'T LIKE THIS I SWEAR THERE'S SOMETHING BY MY FOOT HELPPP!" I yell lifting my head closing my eyes. I am terrified.

"Guys help me get her out she obviously doesn't think this is funny" One of Neils goons says. He has an ugly haircut, probably from his parents. Charlie surrenders and they both walk towards the end of the dock. I quickly swim towards the pier and grab their hands. They pull me out of the water and on to the pier. I need to get payback somehow....I got it.

"Thank you... uhhh" I look at the tall boy with the flat top.

"Pitts, Gerard Pitts. Please call me Pitts" He states.

"Thank you Pitts. My hero!" I say grabbing the top of his arms trying to sound like a damsel. I turn to Charlie and put my hands on his chest.

"And thank you Charlie how can I ever repay you?" I question batting my eyelashes.

"With a kiss preferably." He answers. I nod my head and start leaning in he leans in too. Before we kiss I use all the strength I could muster up and push him into the Lake. Nicolette walks over to my side and high fives me. I hear Neils laugh in the background, making me smile. Charlie resurfaces and yells at me. I run away and I see him swimming towards the shore. I turn around at a far enough distance and see him and the everyone else running behind him. With a yell turning into a laugh I start running towards the entrance of the building. I run into the building and up the stairs. When I reach the top of the stairs I hear the doors open and the loud sound of the shoes tapping on the floor. I scream and start running down to the girls bathroom. I turn my head and see them at the top of the stairs and running towards me. I started to run faster but I slipped from all the water. Falling down on my butt I let out a groan but quickly got back up. I run to the bathroom and poke my head out of the doorframe. I saw Charlie on the floor and burst out laughing. The boys start running towards the bathroom but luckily one of the hall monitors see them.

"Boys! What on earth are you doing!" The monitor yells. The boys freeze in their tracks as if to not be seen. Neil turns around and says "This isn't the boys bathroom, sorry sir it's our first day back still getting use to the layout again." The monitor lets them off with a warning and tells them to go back to their rooms. I stick my tongue out at Charlie and in return he gives me the finger. Nicolette walks up to me and ask if she could give my pajamas and she nods. A moment later she returns with my pajamas and undergarments and I thank her.

Today was more fun than I expected.