Chapter 9 - The Killer Queen & The Nine-tailed Fox.

(Author note: The picture above doesn't belong to me and yes that will be how 953 will look. Enjoy.)

(Break room , site-17- 3:00 PM)

(Rodeo's POV)

Yep , it's me again. I was now in the break room. Well , for those of you who don't know or know what a break room is , it's actually a room were employees can take a break , socialize or eat. The room was big and enough to have at least 20 people fit in it. The floor was made out of white tiles, the room had some chairs and tables as well as ,vending machines for drinks and snacks. I was being shaken like a ragdoll by ........Dr.Collingwood.

Collingwood: ARE YOU INSANE , RODEO?!!!!* She said to me angrily while shaking me like a ragdoll *

While I was being you know , shaken back and forth , Dr. Amelia Buck, Johnson and Simmons, Lawrence and even Carson were looking at the fiasco from the sidelines.

Rodeo: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ! OH MY GOD!!! * I yelled like Joseph Joestar.....again*.

Simmons : Should we help him ?

Carson: Nah , I think he's fine.

Rodeo: I AM NOT FINE YOU IDIOT!!!!

Lawrence: Collingwood , can you at least let the kid breath for a second.

She then stops and let's go of me and then I sit on a chair and I hold my head with my right hand, feeling a bit dizzy from the shaking.

Rodeo: Well.....that was dizzying.

Collingwood: Why do you want to do this Rodeo ? You just....came here today and you want to risk your life by hunting down an scp that can potentially kill you !!! * She said to me both angrily and worryingly*.

She had every right to worry about me and be angry at me as well , since a person like me is ready to risk his life for one guy.

Rodeo: Dr. Collingwood , I'm not doing this for myself. I'm doing this for Agent Green.

Lawrence: Wait. Wait. Wait. Your doing this for Green ?

Rodeo: Yes.

Lawrence: So that you can help him recover?

Rodeo: Yes. That's why I sent a message with the help of Dr. Amelia to help me cure Agent Green, either with SCP-500 or SCP-006 since both can heal injuries and diseases.

Collingwood: I know you want to help ....but I don't want to see you get killed or traumatised by seeing messed up things or or or ...

I then stood up and approached her and sayed.

Rodeo: Dr.Collingwood , do you trust me ?

Collingwood: I...I..

Rodeo: Do you trust me ? *I asked again*.

Collingwood was thinking for a few minutes and then she says to me.

Collingwood:Yes , I do.

Rodeo: Then you don't need to worry. I'll be fine and I have my bombs to help me , if I get in a tight spot. *I said reassuring her*

Johnson: Rodeo, what if the O5 don't agree with you ? Then what are you gonna do?

Rodeo: I haven't thought about it yet but let's wait and see.

Then the door of the breakroom opens and it was Site Director Jones.

Rodeo: Ah! Mr. Jones anything from the O5 ?

Jones: Well I have some good news and some bad news. Which one do you want to hear first ?

Rodeo: The good news.