C21-30

C21
Soon there was a fire, and since there was no pot, she could only stick the meat and broil it.

It had to be said that as a foodie, Xia Yunyun cooking was rather talented.

After eating his fill, Emperor Yu Cang cleaned up the cave and went to Xia Yunyun's side.

Now that he knew what Yu Cang was planning, Xia Yunyun quickly lied down on top of the pile of grass. Not caring about the filth anymore, he pretended to mutter: "Walking is tiring all day, Yu Cang, you must be tired too. Hurry and rest …"

Xia Yunyun was indeed tired, even though this entire day was filled with Imperial Sky running errands, she was just sitting there.

Seeing that Xia Yunyun was clearly pretending to be asleep, Highlight didn't say anything. She also lied down on the pile of grass and carried the little body in her arms domineeringly.

After finding out that the female only knew him as a male, Dian Cang was in a good mood. He would have plenty of time to mate with the female later on, so he wasn't in a hurry.

The first rays of the morning sun shone into the cave.

Xia Yunyun turned over, as if she felt something pressing down on his stomach. Dazed, she opened her eyes to see a big, fluffy claw resting on her body.

When she turned around, she saw a pair of dark brown lion eyes staring at her.

"Ahh …" Immediately, screams filled the sky.

A moment later, Xia Yunyun who had already fully awakened sat at the entrance of the cave, and looked at the lion in front of him with a grumbling face.

"Why did you turn into a lion when you were sleeping!" She hadn't fully adapted to the beast world and was almost scared to death by this lion.

"Roar …" I'm afraid you'll freeze.

As if he had felt the anger in the Xia Yunyun, he paced back and forth on the spot.

Seeing Yu Cang's wronged look, Xia Yunyun could not bear to continue talking about him.

He stepped forward and removed the cloth that was tied to his arm. At this moment, it should be said that it was his front paw. However, he didn't see any wound at all.

"So fast …" She was somewhat astonished. Thinking back to yesterday's reaction, only then did she understand. The minor injury that Yu Cang had mentioned could actually heal so quickly.

"Roar …" Seeing the surprise in Xia Yunyun's eyes, Yu Cang proudly raised his head.

Showing your strength to a female is what every male likes to do.