221-230

221
Xia Yunyun looked at the beastmen in front of him, and each of their faces revealed a ferocious expression, as though they were about to devour the beastmen alive.

Xia Yunyun was a little uncertain. They should have entered a tribe that did not welcome foreign animal, a tribe that was cut off from the rest of the world and inhabited by many different types of Beastmen. It was understandable for them to reject outsiders.

She did not want to clash with them. After all, they were here to find someone. It did not seem wise to anger her master.

"Who dares to barge into our tribe!? Hurry up and leave!" A heavy and dignified voice was heard. In the distance, a middle-aged man with a completely naked body was walking towards them. His lips were tightly shut and his sword-like eyebrows were tightly knitted together.

His bright and spirited eyes shone with a light that pierced into one's soul. Xia Yunyun's intuition told her that this man must be very strong and dangerous.

He slowly walked over, and all the surrounding beastmen who were originally surrounding the Xia Yunyun and Xia Yunyun put away their ferocious and evil expressions, each of them had a respectful look, a respectful look from the bottom of their hearts.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? " His overbearing attitude caused the Xia Yunyun to tremble.

"You!" Just as Yu Yuan was about to get angry, Xia Yunyun quickly stopped him, and a sweet smile appeared on his face.

The King of Beasts looked at the female in front of him. Her skin was creamy, and her eyebrows were white. At the corners of her eyes, there was a tinge of a docile yet strong smile. She was the most beautiful female beast he had ever seen.

But being beautiful was being beautiful. At most, he was only slightly surprised and didn't have any other feelings.

"It's like this, we have no ill intentions by coming here. We are only here to find a beast. I hope you can make some arrangements. " Xia Yunyun's voice was sweet and clear, like the sound of nature. The beast king was momentarily intoxicated by the voice.

"What kind of beast are you looking for?" The King of Beasts calmed down and asked.

"This …" "My friend's sister has been missing for a long time. Yesterday, he suddenly heard his sister's unique method of summoning him, and that voice came from this very tribe. That's why we wanted to come and look for her, we didn't mean to offend you."

In the end, Xia Yunyun decided to give him a general idea of the situation. Maybe he would help them out when they lost their younger sister, if he had any sympathy towards him.

"What kind of beast is it?" The expression on the face of the beast king remained as cold as ever, without the slightest hint of change. No one could tell what he was thinking.

Hearing that, Xia Yunyun thought that there was hope, and immediately said: "It's a Meriones."

However, the moment the Beast King heard the word "Meriones," his expression stiffened, and instantly returned to his original state. This process happened too quickly, so no one saw it.

"Our tribe does not have Meriones, you should leave quickly."

Just a second ago, Xia Yunyun thought that this matter had some hope, and was extremely happy. But in the next second, he was ordered by the Beast King to expel his guest.

"But, the tribe is so big, you might not know everything. Maybe you didn't find out?" Xia Yunyun were a little panicked, and were still struggling in death's door.