C51-60

C51
As the female spoke, she whispered to each other as she walked towards Hu Youyou.

Like a peacock with its tail raised, Hu Youyou puffed up its chest as it faced them with a proud expression, as if it was waiting for their flattery.

"Is the news that I moved in so quickly? You all know about it? "

Looking at the group of females in front of him, Hu Youyou looked at them arrogantly with an unconcealable smile.

"You are Hu Youyou? The fox race's most beautiful female Hu Youyou? "

A female who saw her appearance exclaimed.

"That's right, it's me. You guys came looking for me. Is something the matter?" The originally tall Hu Youyou was even more outstanding in front of a group of females.

"You live here?" Do you know the female who lives in the house next door? We want to get to know her. "

The female standing at the front took a step forward, explaining their intentions.

Although Hu Youyou were the most beautiful females of the foxes and they enjoyed the best treatment from the foxes, in Giant Stone City, all the females had similar status.

The female's words, caused Hu Youyou's expression to suddenly freeze.

He's looking for that female Xia Yunyun again!

"I don't know him!" If you want to find it, then find it yourselves! " In his cold reply, Hu Youyou no longer bothered with these females' questions.

The females knew that they wouldn't be able to get anything out of her, so they all turned around and walked towards Xia Yunyun's home.

Hu Youyou was so angry that both his eyes were about to pop out. Out of the corner of his eyes, she saw that Hu Siye was about to leave, so she quickly ran in front of him to stop him.

"Si Ye, you're already this old, Fox King has always wanted you to find a partner. If you give me the white furred animal Beast Skin, I can give you the next chance to mate."

With a tone filled with jealousy, Hu Youyou seemed to have made up her mind to fight with Xia Yunyun over something. She stopped Hu Siye with an arrogant expression, her gaze not fearing Yun Che's already unhappy expression.

"Heh …" "No need. You should just leave this precious opportunity to your eight partners. I don't want to argue with them about anything." Hu Siye sneered, and directly left.

"Si Ye, you!"

Although she knew that his Hu Siye had never liked her, she didn't think that he would actually reject her goodwill.

You really don't know what's good for you!

On the other side, when Xia Yunyun saw the group of females at her doorstep, her face was filled with suspicion. When she asked her, she found out that they were actually looking for her to learn how to make meat soup.

"Beautiful female, can you tell us what that delicious food is?"

"Beautiful female, you're so awesome, you actually know how to cook such fragrant food!"